Mac OS Productivity
MWeb is Pro Markdown writing, note taking and static blog generator App for Mac, iPad and iPhone. The special of MWeb:
## The software:
* Make by native macOS technology, the pursuit of the perfect combination with the system.
* In principle, the first is to pursue a simple interface and high performance, and then it is powerful, easy to use, and full-featured.
## Markdown syntax:
* Use Github Flavored Markdown syntax (GFM).
* Supports Table, TOC, LaTeX, Fenced code block, Task lists, Footnote, etc.
* The Markdown graphics supports mermaid, viz, echarts, plantuml, sequence, flow.
## Markdown assist:
* Support screenshots and paste, copy and paste, drag and drop Insert images and display them directly in the editor.
* Support for setting the image width when compatible with Markdown syntax.
* Useful Table insert and LaTeX writing aids.
## Markdown output:
* Exporting as Image, HTML, Epub, PDF, RTF, Docx.
* Publishing to Wordrpess, Metaweblog API, Wordpress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Medium, Tumblr.
* Image upload service supports Google Photos, Imgur, qiniu, upyun and Custom API.
## Markdown note taking:
* A powerful document library supports category trees and tag management documents. Documents can be categorized into multiple categories. You can export a category to Epub, PDF, and generate static websites. There is good for note taking, personal knowledge collection, management, and output.
* Quick Note.
* Quick Search.
## External Markdown documentation:
* External Markdown documents use External Mode. The External Mode uses a directory tree to edit and manage your markdown documentation. It also supports gitbook, JekyII, and Hexo editing and image insertion.
## MWeb official website:
For more about MWeb, please check the MWeb official website: https://www.mweb.im introduction video; it will show you how to use MWeb. We also suggest that you check the MWeb official help document: https://www.mweb.im/help.html
* Fix CPU 100% bug when Preview some document