MindNode Pro is a powerful and intuitive mind mapping application. Its focus and flexibility make it the perfect tool for brainstorming and organizing your life - and iCloud sharing means you always have your mind maps with you.
MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird's-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
• Create new nodes with one click
• Create cross connections between otherwise unrelated nodes
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Add images and links to files or webpages
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
• Lion fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
• Hide and show nodes and branches with one click
• Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your mind map
• Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
• Search lets you find any node, even if it's hidden-no matter how big the mind map gets
• iCloud sharing: access your mind maps from MindNode touch on your iPhone and iPad or MindNode Pro on your Mac
• WiFi sharing: share files between your Mac and your iOS device over the local wireless network
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or RTF or text outline.
• MindNode touch
Create mind maps with a tap of your finger on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch and share them via iCloud. Available on the iOS App Store.
• Fixes a crash during closing a document with a visible find panel.
• Fixes a crash related to saving a document in the background while editing a node.
• Fixes a crash when changing advanced export preferences (Mavericks).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 16, 2014
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 4.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (41)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (357)