Mac OS Productivity
Mebia server App allows your Mebia apps on your iOS devices to transfer your videos and pictures to your Mac wirelessly.
One-click, lightning fast wireless transfers of pictures and videos!
NOTE: This app uses Apple auto discovery - the same feature used for home sharing, iTunes remotes etc. If this does not work because of your existing WiFi router not supporting Bonjour then Mebia Mac will not work either.
Mebia gives you a simple way to wirelessly transfer all the videos and pictures you have taken with your iPhone to your Mac with just one tap. So easy, your spouse can do it!
Simply install the Mebia Server app or Mebia Server from the Mac App Store (free) on your Mac and then run Mebia on your iOS device to start.
No need to select images or videos, Mebia automatically sends all new files to your computer.
* A single tap to upload, on the Mebia icon.
* Transfer as fast as your network will allow: On local wireless we consistently get over 15Mbps transfer rates on average an 18 at peaks!
* Direct to your computer: No middle man, and your pictures are never on someone else's server!
* No limit on your video length or picture sizes!
* All video and picture information embedded by the iPhone (such as Location Data and Orientation) is maintained.
* Automatically transfers only the pictures or videos that have not already been transferred.
* One app that works on your iPad and iPhone
The result: An extremely significant-other friendly app.
Why we created it:
In looking at some existing solutions to transferring media pictures & videos, we found that one or more of the following was true:
* You had to select the items you wanted to upload - which is very time consuming.
* You had to upload via someone else’s server - much, much slower than a direct transfer and puts your pictures & videos on someone else’s computer!
* With other apps, there may be limits to the lengths of your videos.
* Some other apps do not retain the things like location, or orientation of your pictures and videos.
Before posting a bad review, please contact support - we are here, and glad to help.