Liquid OS X makes you makes you twice as fast. Or more.
“A real productivity enhancer, it's hugely powerful”
MacUser Magazine UK
Check our the video intro at: www.liquid.info
If you have a problem please first of all restart your Mac.
Visit www.liquid.info for support, User Guide, and further documentation.
Email us with any questions and comments, before or after purchase - I reply to *all* users email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If keyboard shortcut command-@ does not work or if you want to change it to another:
1) Go to System Preferences and choose Keyboard.
2) Click on Services on the left, then scroll down to Liquid on the right.
3) Click on the current keyboard shortcut and enter another combination (if you have a UK keyboard you might want to try command-§).
PRO vs. FREE
The Pro version allows you to add any search and reference you like and features Translation. Please look in the lower right hand corner of this App Store listing to choose.
• Tweeting now checks lengths of tweets and offers to let you shorten long tweets in a visual environment where you can easily see how many characters you are using.
• Tab: When you have done a conversion or translation or anything else which provides in-Liquid results, Tab copies the result into the text edit dialog, selected. Tab again would let the user do operations on the text.
• Ability to use the menus by holding down the character which spawned the menu, with a user configurable timing in Preferences.
• Improved Preferences including a 'Help' section.
• Improved Copy menu with new 'Copy as Flow' and fixed 'Copy With Numbers'.
• 'Copy Sentences with' has been improved as well.
• Conversion currency rates fetching has been improved.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 21, 2013
- The Liquid Information Company Limited
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (32)
- 4.1 MB