Link Radar Lite
Discover who is linking to your website/blog/products and what they are saying about you (based on your Google Analytics data).
Link Radar LITE reports the 10 most recent inbound links from other websites to your own site(s) based on your Google Analytics data. As soon as a website refers a visitor to you (and has never done so in the past) it is listed with the exact URL.
Link Radar is great for:
● Knowing when somebody mentions your site in a blog post
● Seeing when somebody reviews one of your products/apps and links to your site
● Reaching out and engaging in the conversation
● Static HTML websites with no trackback/pingbacks (e.g. Jekyll-based sites)
Manage up to 10 websites:
Instead of logging in to Google Analytics by hand for each of your websites, Link Radar reports the 10 most recent inbound links for each site automatically.
This Lite version of Link Radar shows you the 10 most recent inbound links (10 for each of your websites).
Note: You need to have a Google Analytics account to use Link Radar Lite.
Solved: users with more than 10 web properties/profiles wold sometimes see an error ("user rate limit exceeded") when adding a new website.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 28, 2012
- Kitestack Software
- 1.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data