Justnotes is a simple, beautiful and powerful notes app for OS X. It lets you focus on the important things - taking notes.
You are a Simplenote user?
Just enter your account and your notes get synced instantly. Besides Simplenote, Justnotes lets you also sync your notes with any local folders (e.g. your Dropbox folder).
You are an Evernote user?
Import your Evernote notes (.enex) in just a minute.
* Minimalistic user interface lets you focus on taking notes
* Synchronization with Simplenote and any local folder (e.g. Dropbox)
* Tags to organize your notes
* Powerful built-in search for keywords and tags
* Favoriting of important notes
* Import from Evernote (.enex) and plaintext files (.txt)
* Export as plaintext files (.txt)
* Support for multiple Simplenote accounts
* Syncing of tags
* Pinned notes are favorited in Justnotes
* Trashed notes are moved to the Archive
Folder synchronization (requires Mac OS X 10.7.3)
* Support for multiple local folders (e.g. your Dropbox folder)
* Support for multiple file extensions
Your notes can be distributed over many different places, Justnotes collects them for you, so you can edit them in one place.
Justnotes is a happy place for your notes - try it out and be productive again.
Improved performance for searching tags and text in notes.
Allow editing exisiting Simplenote acccount by double clicking on the row in preferences.
Fixed bug where scroll position is reseted after sync.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 28, 2013
- Matthias Hochgatterer
- 2.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (67)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (336)