Mac OS Productivity
A Mac App Store Editor’s Choice, Home Inventory has been helping people around the world document their home & belongings since 2005.
Called "Quick and easy to use" by the New York Times and a Mac App Store pick for “Best of 2013” by Apple, Home Inventory is the go-to tool for organizing details about your home and belongings for all your household needs.
GET RID OF PAPER CLUTTER
• Go paperless and store photos, receipts, product manuals, warranties, notes, and important documents for quick and easy access.
KEEP IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT YOUR HOME & BELONGINGS
• Make, model, serial number, purchase price, purchase date, value, and more
• Photos, receipts, notes, and important documents
• Warranty information
• Repairs, improvements, renovations
PROTECT THE VALUE OF YOUR HOME & BELONGINGS
• Coverage analysis lets you know where you are under or over-insured.
• Policy support handles the complex coverage rules and limits found in most personal property insurance policies.
• Share your inventory report with your insurance agent so you can determine the exact level of coverage you need.
• Item reports can be used when filing a claim to help you receive a fair and timely settlement.
MANAGE YOUR HOME
• Create a home maintenance schedule that integrates with Calendar and Reminders.
• Track important information about your home, such as square footage, purchase price, and property assessment history.
• See your overall inventory and purchase history at a glance with the Charts View.
PLAN YOUR ESTATE
• Designate heirs for items you wish to pass on to loved ones.
• Add the Heirs Report as an addendum to your Will.
• Flexible enough for any type of collectible.
• Home Inventory offers multiple ways to value collections.
QUICKLY BUILD OUT YOUR INVENTORY
• Take photos and scan receipts directly to Home Inventory from your iPhone or iPad using Continuity Camera in Mojave and iOS 12.
• Use our free helper app, Home Inventory Remote Entry, to add items from your iPhone or iPad device.
• Add receipts directly to Home Inventory's Inbox without having to open Home Inventory.
DATA PRIVACY & PROTECTION
• Your data is yours and stored locally on your Mac in a location of your choosing without the vulnerabilities of a web app.
• Automatically back up your data to the cloud using a sync service such as iCloud Drive or Dropbox.
• Use our free helper app Home Inventory Mobile Backup to backup to your iPhone or iPad for safe keeping and viewing on the go.
• Export to or Import your data to a standard CSV formatted file so it’s accessible from other applications.
FREE HELPER APPS FOR YOUR iPHONE OR iPAD
• Home Inventory Mobile Backup
• Home Inventory Remote Entry
~~~ OTHER NOTEWORTHY FEATURES ~~~
• Built-in currency conversion
• Multiple currency support
• Robust & flexible custom reporting options
• Customizable fields, field layouts, locations, categories, collections, heirs, tags & reports
• Password protection
• Track multiple homes
• Drag and drop items between homes
• Dark Mode support
• Support for Continuity Camera
• Full Screen support
• Exceptional Customer Support
If you have any issues, questions, or comments about Home Inventory please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We are always working to improve Home Inventory and most of the changes and feature additions come from customer requests.
If Home Inventory meets your needs and you feel inspired to leave a review or rating it makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance! Positive reviews, especially on the Mac App Store, are a huge help to small, independent software companies like ourselves.
• Dark Mode support in macOS Mojave.
• Add photos and scan receipts from your iPhone or iPad directly into Home Inventory with Continuity Camera support (requires macOS Mojave and iOS 12).
• Accent Color support in macOS Mojave.