Mac App Store Editors' Choice and Best of 2013, called "Quick and easy to use" by the New York Times and "Spectacularly user-friendly" by Mac Format, Home Inventory makes keeping an up-to-date catalog of your possessions simple and fast so you can stay organized and always prepared.
Free mobile helper apps for remote entry, barcode scanning and backup.
Document and organize everything that’s important to you with ease, speed, and accuracy using Home Inventory. Build a complete catalog of your valuables and store important details about your items such as make, model, serial number, purchase price, value, and much more.
Get rid of the clutter. Stay organized and store unlimited photos, receipts, product manuals, warranties, and dated notes all in one place.
If you have an iPhone or camera enabled iPad or iPod Touch, you can use the free helper app, Home Inventory Photo Remote, to connect to Home Inventory over your WiFi network and wander your home and build out your inventory. The app includes a built-in barcode scanner to quickly add books, CDs, DVDs and other items with barcodes to your inventory. Barcode lookup is available for products in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, and Japan only.
Stay on top of your home's upkeep with a maintenance schedule of routine tasks such as cleaning the gutters and aerating the lawn. If you are running OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), you can add tasks to Calendar and Reminders.
Find out if you are adequately insured. With our built-in coverage analysis report you will know if you are over-insured, under-insured, or if your coverage is just right.
Take your inventory with you on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with out free helper app, Home Inventory Mobile Backup.
If you have Dropbox, you can use the Backup Now feature to backup your inventory to your Dropbox folder.
---- Other noteworthy features include ----
• Use your scanner to add photos and receipts
• Customizable fields and field layouts
• Built-in currency conversion
• Multiple currency support
• Robust and flexible reporting options
• Password protection
• Import and export CSV data
• Track property assessments
• Warranty expiration tracking
• Property insurance coverage alerts
• Track and value collections
• Keep multiple inventories
• Support for Retina displays
• Full-screen support
• Sandboxed app for increased security
Home Inventory Photo Remote and Home Inventory Mobile Backup are available in the App Store for iTunes: http://appstore.com/binaryformationsllc
Fixed a bug in 3.2.0 that resulted in a crash under 10.7 and 10.8.
New features added in 3.2.0:
• New backup to Dropbox feature works in conjunction with Home Inventory Mobile Backup 2.0 to backup your inventory to your Dropbox folder, where it can be pulled down by Mobile Backup. You no longer have to backup to Mobile Backup over WiFi or through iTunes. See the "Backing Up Your Inventory" chapter of the User Guide for details.
• You can now browse your inventory by tag. Adding, editing, and deleting tags works just like it does with categories, collections, and locations.
• Added a new custom item field type, Website (URL), that allows you to store a clickable URL for a website with your item information.
• Automatic local backups now take place when you close an inventory window or quit Home Inventory instead of when opening an inventory.
• Home Inventory now uses the more modern AV Foundation framework for capturing photos from your Mac's video camera instead of the older QT Kit framework.
• No more paper clip. Long live the paper clip!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 07, 2014
- Binary Formations, LLC
- 18.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (17)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (194)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Adam Learns Shapes and Colors
• Home Inventory Mobile Backup
• Home Inventory Photo Remote
• St. Benedict Oktoberfest – Richmond, Virginia
• Too Phat - Visual Weight Loss
• Too Phat Remote Cam