Get rid of distraction. Let this tiny app emphasize an active window by fading out inactive ones.
* Watch Demo Video at HazeOver.com *
Heavy multi-tasking kills your concentration. All that tweets, emails, chat messages and lolcats staring back at you in the background. They strive for your attention. And you only have that much of it.
Don't let yourself drown in scores of open windows. Hiding, switching, looking for the right one, more hiding, more switching. Calm down, breathe in, breathe out, launch HazeOver and finally focus on what's you've been up to.
HazeOver automatically highlights an active window or app when you switch windows. The less important things gently fade away in the background, improving your attention.
Set the hazing intensity and speed to your liking. Be it a soft dimming, an undemanding hint of focus. Or a powerful dark background for outright dedication to your current task.
More to come. Stay tuned. Stay focused.
• Greatly improved responsiveness. Please turn on "Enable access for assistive devices" option in "System Preferences", "Universal Access" tab to take advantage of this improvement.
• Graphics updated for Retina display.
• Fixed: app did not work on additional Spaces on recent versions of Lion.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 11, 2012
- 1.3 (75)
- 1.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (68)