Focus - Productivity Timer
Mac OS Productivity
Focus is here – A new and beautiful approach to time management.
Available for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac, Focus is the best way to organize your work, stay motivated throughout the day and have a more productive work life.
“[…] a tool that can genuinely make people more productive" – MacStories.net
“[…] a must-have for anyone who finds themselves easily getting distracted or forgetting to take occasional breaks." – iDownloadBlog.com
Focus Sessions are a highly efficient way to work. Focus for 25 minutes, then take a short break to relax your mind. After four sessions, take a 15 to 20 minute break. This method maximizes energy, stimulates creativity and promotes a sense of achievement!
Focus includes a lightweight task manager that lets you organize the things you want to work on intuitively. By working on one task at a time, you won’t be distracted and can focus all your attention towards completing that goal. That way you’ll be perfectly organized on your path to success.
Check what you’ve already done! Focus keeps track of your work and offers in-depth and motivating statistics. See your daily, weekly and monthly activity so you don’t lose sight of the big picture.
Seamlessly use Focus on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. Sync across your devices using iCloud; use Handoff to pick up your current work on another device and get up-to-the-second data with iCloud Push. You can also use the Today widget to quickly glance at your progress, import tasks using the handy Action extension, and more.
FOCUS & APPLE WATCH: A PERFECT FIT
Using Focus on your wrist is a natural fit. The independent Apple Watch app is made for for easy and lightweight interactions that lets you control sessions and track your progress throughout the day. With the Focus complication, you can customize your watch face to see your current progress at a glance.
One subscription for all devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch): Focus Pro includes lightweight task management, in-depth activity data, fast and secure iCloud sync to have your data across all your devices and more for $3.99/month or $29.99/year.
Special offers for existing customers as well as free trials are available.
Price and duration of each subscription is displayed in Focus, updated at the time of purchase. Payments will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation at purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24h before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and to-renewal can be managed / turned off in the iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: https://www.masterbuilders.io/terms
• Bugfixes and stability improvements
As always, if you have questions or feedback please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
The all-new Focus is here! A rethinking of the original idea: a simple yet powerful time-manager to improve personal productivity. Entirely rewritten, Focus features an all-new design, better performance and deep integration into each platform.
We’ve improved every area of the app. Here’s a detailed list:
• New Design
Focus has been redesigned from the ground up. A modern look & feel, subtle animations and a clear design ensure that the interaction with Focus is now more intuitive and natural.
• Better Performance and iCloud sync
Based on iCloud, Focus comes with a state-of-the-art cloud sync architecture that keeps your data in sync across all your devices. It is both fast and reliable. And with iCloud Push, your data is always up-to-date.
• Improved Handoff
Handoff makes switching devices easy. With Focus on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac, you can continue where you left off on another device and your data will already be there.
• New Today Widget & Sharing Extension
Focus comes with a new Today widget that let’s you control your current session directly from the Notification Center.
And with the new sharing extension, you can add new tasks to Focus from almost anywhere. Simply choose ‘Add to Focus’ in the system share menu.
• Better Task Management
- Tasks can now have a due date
- Tasks can now have an estimate about the time it takes to complete them
- You estimate will now visually be compared against the time you’ve worked on this task
- You can now add multiple tasks in a row. Add a new task using ‘+’ and when you’re done editing simply press ‘+’ again to add another task.
• Better Touch Bar Support
Touch Bar is now supported in almost every area of the app. Whether you want to add an item, start a timer or extend a session: quickly interact with Focus using the Touch Bar.
• Better Drag & Drop
- You can now select multiple items and perform batch operations (reorder, delete, complete, etc.) on them
- Dragging is now more accessible: start a drag by clicking anywhere on the task
- Support for TaskPaper file format: you can now drag & drop tasks from and to other apps (that support this format, e.g. TaskPaper, OmniFocus etc.) and task attributes like notes, due date, completion date will be kept.
• Better Menu Bar Item
- Right at the top of your screen, the Focus Menu Bar Item is your little companion wherever you are. Quickly glance at your most important informations like the current progress and the active task with just one click.
- Choose between different icon styles for Focus in the Menu Bar: display only the remaining time as text, the remaining time as a filling circle, the remaining time and a filling circle side by side or the active task name next to the filling circle.
• Enhanced for the Latest in Hardware & Software
Focus takes advantage of Wide Color (P3) displays and is enhanced for macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
• Hallo, Hola, Bonjour, 你好i, こんにちは: Focus is now localized into German, Spanish, French, Japanese and Chinese (simplified).