Final Draft 8
Write movie and TV scripts, stage plays, and new media with Final Draft – the entertainment industry-standard application that combines powerful word processing with professional script formatting.
“Final Draft makes it possible to simply imagine the movie in script form.” - Tom Hanks — Writer / Director / Producer / Academy Award®-winner
There is no need to learn about script formatting rules – Final Draft automatically formats your script to industry standards as you write.
Final Draft includes dozens of powerful story tools that let you write screenplays, stage plays, musicals, TV sitcoms, TV dramas, and even video games. Final Draft is used daily by the entertainment industry's top screenwriters, playwrights, TV writers, and producers. Both screenwriting Oscars® were won by Final Draft users this year.
Works seamlessly with the new Final Draft Writer app for iPad (sold separately).
TOP WRITING FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Scene View - Outline your script and reorder scenes using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
* Scene Navigator - Manage and view the important details of your scene.
* Scene Properties Inspector - Track your story lines and characters by adding scene titles and colors.
* Index Cards - Easily outline your story and restructure your script one scene at a time.
* ScriptNotes - Add notes to any part of your script and review all your notes in a single ScriptNote report.
* Templates - Use one of Final Draft's many story templates or customize your own.
* Pagination - Final Draft paginates your script perfectly to industry standards.
* Printing and PDF Options - You can print to any printer or save directly to PDF in flawless script format.
* Panels System - Split your screen in half so you can view scene outlines while simultaneously writing your script.
* Final Draft Courier Font - We have created the ideal screenwriting font that is easy to read while meeting industry requirements.
* Writing Management - Check content you've written to help you manage your writing goals.
* Format Assistant - After you're finished with your first draft, run Format Assistant to make sure there are no formatting errors.
“I’d ... like to acknowledge the debt I owe to the Final Draft software, without which I’d still be using Wite-Out® on the shooting script for A Few Good Men.”
Aaron Sorkin — Writer / Producer / Emmy® winner / Tony®-winner / Academy Award®-winner - The Social Network, Charlie Wilson's War, The West Wing (TV)
TOP PRODUCTION FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Title Page - Create and easily include a professional Title Page with your script.
* Revision Mode - Revise your script as often as you'd like. Save different revisions for production purposes.
* Page Locking - Omit scenes, lock pages and A-pages, and set revision colors. You can take your script all the way from concept to final production.
* Customizable Reporting - Final Draft offers you seven different reports for production including Scene, Character, and Location reports. Print or email reports separately from your script.
“You can't win a race without a champion car. Final Draft is my Ferrari.”
James Cameron — Writer / Director / Producer / Academy Award®-winner
Avatar, Titanic, T2, Terminator
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 21, 2013
- Final Draft, Inc.
- 17.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (25)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (25)