Evernote – stay organized
Mac OS Productivity
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Dive in: take notes, create to-do lists, and save things you find online into Evernote. We’ll sync everything between your phone, tablet, and computer automatically.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Evernote for Mac 7.2.1 GA Release Notes
• App Store localization enhancements for select regions.
Evernote for Mac 7.2 GA Release Notes
• You now can automatically download and install all updates. That’s one less thing to take care of.
• While editing an attachment in an outside program, you might have lost all your work if the note got deleted in a crash. Now, you will get a prompt to save these changes to a new note, rescuing your hard work.
• Sometimes it would all come crashing down when PDFs were annotated, but no more.
• Now and then, nested tags would collapse when they weren’t supposed to, which was slightly embarrassing.
• When you merged notes and synced, the notes’ images, PDFs, or audio didn’t always come along for the ride.
• If you removed a notebook from your shortcuts, sometimes the notebook would no longer be displayed anywhere, as if it mysteriously disappeared altogether.
• Drag and drop was sometimes interfering with copy and paste, causing copied content to not paste correctly. Can’t we all just get along?
• When you shared a note through iMessage, sometimes it only shared the title instead of the entire note, which wasn’t particularly useful.
• Sometimes you put a URL in a note and then the content wouldn’t load, which was a bummer.
• When you added an image, rotated it, and then had a change of heart and hit undo, you somehow lost everything in your note. This was, admittedly, a bit of an overreaction.
• If you didn’t have the ‘Show Notes in Groups’ sort option checked off, then you were unable to see the title of the note at the top of the list in Snippet View. A very specific wrong that has now been righted.
Evernote Business updates:
• You’ll see more relevant search results, thanks to some work we did under the hood.
• The member list for a space sometimes showed blank users, which was a little spooky, but it’s all resolved now.
• The widgets in a space were displaying an ‘unable to load’ message, which you very reasonably did not want to see. But it’s now a thing of the past.