New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Apple “App Hall of Fame”, Winner: Apple Design Awards, TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys.
Evernote is the modern workspace that helps you be your most productive self. You’re on the path to something big — Evernote is where you do the work to achieve it.
• Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
• Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
• Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
• Present your work as it takes shape for better collaboration in meetings.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
• Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
• Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
• Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
• Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
• Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
• Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
• Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
• Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
• Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
• Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
• Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images.
• Annotate PDFs and notes to focus attention on key points.
• Take your notes to the big screen with Presentation Mode.
• Search for text in Office docs, PDFs, and other attachments.
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds the great features above and is available by subscription.
Two subscription options:
- Evernote Premium monthly for $5
- Evernote Premium annually for $45
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
At Evernote, we believe that speed and stability are essential for productivity. That’s why we’ve completely rewritten Evernote for Mac. Evernote is significantly faster, more reliable and consumes less energy than ever before. We’ve also added a number of new features!
• Sleek new design inspired by OS X Yosemite.
• Tables can now be resized, and have configurable background colors and border styles.
• Images can be resized right in the note editor. Just click an image and drag the handle in the bottom right corner.
• Search results are now ordered by relevance.
• Faster notebook selector at the top of the note list remembers your recently used notebooks.
• Redesigned checkboxes in the note editor are easier to click.
• Evernote will now stay logged in by default.
• Search your notes with Spotlight.
• Send messages to share notes and discuss things you’re working on without leaving Evernote.
• Sync is more than 3x faster. Users with lots of shared notebooks and Evernote Business users will see the biggest improvements.
• New notes sync instantly so they’re immediately accessible on your other devices.
• Share notes without waiting for a sync to complete.
• Launch and quit times have been reduced dramatically.
• New keyboard shortcuts have been added to jump to the note list for easy navigation (CMD + |) and you can now tab between the search field, the note list, current note title and note body.
• Energy consumption when the app is idle has been significantly reduced.
• We’ve closed over 500 bugs including more than 200 types of crashes.
• Our crash reporting system has been completely rebuilt.
New Premium feature: Context
• Context displays notes, articles, and people related to what you’re working on.
• View related articles from The Wall Street Journal and other sources and related people from LinkedIn and your business.
Presentation Mode has been improved with a fresh look and new features
• Use the layout panel to navigate your presentation and add dividers.
• Images are now presented from screen-edge to screen-edge.
• Beautifully styled tables make your information stand out.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- 59.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (114)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5399)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Evernote Food
• Evernote Hello
• Evernote Peek
• Skitch - Snap. Mark Up. Send.