Our days, we need strong passwords everywhere.
With tons of services, we just can't remember all of them.
Enigma is your personal password assistant.
Henceforth, you don't need to write your passwords or store them and sync with the cloud.
You only need to know some initial data to restore any password anytime you need it.
Use checkpoints to store hashed state of your input - fill three top fields then press CMD-S. After that nobody knows your secret, however.
You'll see opened lock near master password if the checkpoint is reached. After that Enigma will save length/series pair for every target you're generating a password for (in a hashed form indeed).
Please, note, Enigma isn't a password manager. It doesn't store your passwords and targets (nor sites, accounts, thumbnails).
It just uses initial data to generate unique passwords.
If you'll forget your data - nobody can restore it.
Enigma works offline, no Internet connection is required.
Use series to update your passwords on external service requests - just increase series sequence to fetch a new password, or decrease it to get previous one like a history.
Fixed UI loading issue on 10.6
Fixed length value displaying issue
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 27, 2013
- Deep IT Pro
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Audinglish - Improve English Listening Skills
• Audinglish Lite - Improve English Listening Skills
• Audio vs Text
• English Practice
• Focus on Words
• Phrases - English Russian Pocket Phrase Adviser & Trainer
• Phrases ENGLISH-FRENCH
• Phrases ENGLISH-GERMAN
• Phrases ENGLISH-SPANISH
• Phrases FRENCH-RUSSIAN
• Phrases GERMAN-RUSSIAN
• TranslateIt! Teacher
• Translation Practice
• Translation Practice - Subtitles player & Trainer for learning foreign language
• TransPod - podcast player with transcript and translator for learning English as a Second Language
• Английская практика PRO