Desktop Curtain is a simple tool to hide the clutter on your desktop, and help you focus on the task at hand. It's perfect for teachers, presenters, writers, developers, and anyone else that hates clutter and/or needs to take screenshots with clean background images.
Why waste time moving files and folders on and off of your desktop when Desktop Curtain can make things look spotless in a jiffy?
Desktop Curtain lets you set images via drag-and-drop or the standard file dialog, and it will remember your 10 most-recently-used images.
You can also control at what "level" the image floats (and hence, how much stuff it covers), and whether it affects all monitors or just one (the same for Spaces, too).
You can use Desktop Curtain to focus only on the frontmost application, too -- or even the frontmost window, to really narrow your focus.
Desktop Curtain also runs in three modes, including a fully-invisible mode perfect for those who take screenshots.oh
• Fixed a display glitch where some hot keys were displayed with a single "FN" modifier instead of their actual modifiers in menus on Mountain Lion
• Fixed an issue that could cause curtains that show the desktop image to not properly update after changing Desktops
• Fixed an issue that could cause the curtain to vanish when switching Desktops
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 23, 2013
- Many Tricks
- 4.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (63)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Key Codes
• Name Mangler 3
• Time Sink