CM PDF Page Extractor
CM PDF Page Extractor is an efficient tool to help you
* Extract a Page or Pages from a PDF or Multi-Page TIFF File
* Save Extracted Pages as PDF, Multi-Page TIFF, PNG or JPG
* Set Dots Per Inch of Extracted Pages
* Convert PDF to Multi-Page TIFF and Multi-Page TIFF to PDF
* Perform the entire process in one quick batch
* Extract Pages from a Range (From Page .. To Page)
* Merge Extracted PDF from Different Files into a Single PDF File
* Launch Created File in Preview App
* One Core feature is the ability to extract multiple pages which saves you the trouble from doing it page by page in Preview.
Have you ever needed to extract chapters from a PDF file or need to extract some pages from your project files for your clients or colleagues ? If so, CM PDF Page Extractor is for you.
To provide for the best performance, you would need to define the necessary settings in Preferences such as the output file format and the location to save the output in.
Note : PDF Extraction will not work on password encrypted files.
** Works on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, OS X 10.7 Lion & OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
** CM PDF Page Extractor would only work with TIFF files which can be accessed by Preview
For More Information, Please visit our Website. If you require any assistance or encounter any issue, please email us at email@example.com
* Fixed Issue when Combine All PDF is checked which causes the Combined file to be deleted
* Fixed Issue which causes Single PDF output not to work
* Updated Imaging Engine
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 17 hours ago
- Complete Magic Apps
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1)
- 7.5 MB