Bento - Personal Database
Bento® is the leading personal database. Now you can organize contacts, track projects, plan events and manage lists – the fast and easy way! Use it standalone or synchronize with Bento for iPhone or NEW Bento 4 for iPad, sold separately.
“Bento keeps track of all our clients, their progress and training programs. We even store photos and videos to analyze and improve their form. It's easy to use and customize. I wouldn't think about using anything else.” Heather Welborn, Personal Trainer
“There’s a lot to keep track of on a ranch, and I wouldn't be able to do it without my Mac and Bento.” Wendy Lee, Rancher
“I saw that Bento offered an easier way to organize things. This is pretty much a personal assistant for me.” Heather St. Marie, Singer & Band Member, Hydrovibe
“We deal with every aspect of the business and that keeps us busy. I saw Bento and knew right away that we should try it out.” Andrew Titus, Lawyer
TOP 10 USES:
- Organize contacts and clients
- Track projects and deadlines
- Plan special events and parties
- Manage lists of to-do items
- Manage lists of things and collections
- Track products and inventory
- Track billable hours and expenses
- Organize music, movies and photos
- Store passwords and login details
- Sync with Bento for iPad or Bento for iPhone (optional, sold separately)
Bento is the leading personal database because it’s easy to use, easy to customize, and very affordable.
- Comes with 35 pre-designed, ready to use templates for organizing virtually any type of information you have, including contacts, customers, projects, events, products for sale, equipment, inventory, digital media, expenses, website logins, membership lists, notes, expenses, to-do lists, and more.
- Displays your information in beautiful forms that can be customized to meet your unique needs.
- Provides quick sorting, advanced searching, and password protection.
- Prints mailing labels, name badges and inventory stickers with a few clicks.
- Allows sharing across a network, just like iTunes or iPhoto, for up to 5 Bento users.
- Gives you instant access to details when you're away from your Mac when you use it with NEW Bento 4 for iPad or Bento for iPhone, both sold separately.
Bento 4.1 for requires Mac OS X 10.6.6 or Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3.
Already have Bento 3 installed? Learn more at http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7964
Already have Bento for iPhone and/or Bento for iPad installed? Please download available updates before synchronizing with Bento 4.1 (Mac).
IMPORTANT: The minimum System Requirement for Bento 4.1 (Mac) is OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.6).
• Provides bug fixes and updates related to Mountain Lion and Retina displays.
• Migrates data stored in the Bento iPhoto library to a new Bento Photos library and disconnects from iPhoto. You will still be able to add images from iPhoto to Bento media fields.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 26, 2012
- FileMaker, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (50)
- 190.6 MB