AutoCrypt, is an encryption/decryption app with a unique approach.
Using a document based application, AutoCrypt lets the user save in a document all the settings used to encrypt files using AES-256 or Blowfish.
( SEE ALL OUR APPS. WE HAVE 26 APPS HERE ON THE APP STORE! )
Using these documents, AutoCrypt can be used for encryption and decryption batch process of large quantity of files.
With AutoCrypt, a single click is enough to encrypt hundred of files to a destination place.
Using the powerful AES-256 or the Blowfish mechanism, all the encrypted files will be totally unreadable by anyone, except who knows the correct password.
The obtained encrypted files can be transmitted or stored in unsafe places (as example internet servers) without any security problem (any internet server is an unsafe place by definition)
All the setting used to encrypt the original files, are saved inside an AutoCrypt document.
In few words an AutoCrypt document is a collection of setting used to encrypt or decrypt a collection of files.
In case the files to encrypt or to decrypt are updated with frequencies, an AutoCrypt document, listing this files, provides a one click method to frequently encrypt them storing the updated files in a standard place, even using unattended operation.
The user can also launch AutoCrypt in the night using a document with the 'Autorun' option turned on.
AutoCrypt is the ideal solution to be used as a batch mode encryptor and decryptor, but can also be used as a standard encryption tool.
AutoCrypt is so fast that often encrypting files, the user presses the 'Encrypt' button and ask himself 'why it doesn't work?'
AutoCrypt works. Simply it does its job in a flash!
AutoCrypt works basing its actions on simplicity
All the details of the job AutoCrypt has to perform is stored inside AutoCrypt documents (.autocrypt)
When AutoCrypt performs its job, it processes a list of files, one by one, reads each one, encrypts it and saves it in another location appending a .acrypt or .acrypx to the name
AutoCrypt can also automatize the reversed process, decrypting files to plain files and saving them in another place removing the .acrypt or .acripx at the end of the name
Fully compatible with OS X 10.7 Lion, uses the latest Apple technology:
- Sandbox: The app works at the maximum security level
- Resume: the app will reopen at the point and state the user left it
- Auto save: the app saves using the Mac OS X Lion autosave functionality
- Versions: the user can look at previous versions of documents and restore to any earlier version
- Full Screen: the user can switch at any time to full screen using the native OS X Lion full screen mode and commands
- Can work as a desktop tool or as a batch utility
- Save inside documents all the setting used to encrypt and decrypt group of files
- Encrypt and save in a custom place with one click or even unattended
- Can encrypt and decrypt using the same document
- Accept input via drag and drops for an immediate and easy input
- Its fast and effective using multithreading technology
- Provides a standard Help system and an embedded PDF manual
* Sandbox release
* Now uses also the AES CommonCrypto algorithm to encrypt
* Handles both AES (256 Key length) and Blowfish algorithms
* Improved file list management
* Better check for duplicated files
* Better Drag and Drop support
* File status report
* Various bug fix
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 21, 2012
- Tension Software
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 3.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• DMG Master
• Data Creator
• Data Extractor
• Date T Calc
• Date Time Calc
• Easy Markdown
• Email Obfuscator
• Geo WPS
• ISS Track
• International Space Station
• Invoices X
• My IP
• My Public IP
• Password Creator
• Password Repository
• Password Repository
• Password Repository 3
• Power Cost
• Power Utility
• Precise Screenshot
• Private Contact
• Product Builder
• Product Manager
• String Replacer
• TS Calc
• To Text Converter
• Triangle Utility
• URL Extractor