** Mac App Store Best of 2013 **
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
LIST GROUPS, LISTS & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Furthermore, related Smart lists and Lists can be grouped together using a List Group in the order you desire.
• Quickly focus on your projects and their sub-tasks and nothing else
• Access project view directly from the list view or using keyboard shortcuts
• Focus filters and sort options can be applied separately to individual projects using Project View
• Manage tags within Tag Groups.
• Easily assign tags to tasks and vice versa.
• Leverage the easy to use yet powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags with a click.
• Stay in sync with multiple Macs and mobile devices running 2Do using your favorite sync method: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo or iCal CalDAV Server.
• Using Dropbox, you can keep multiple devices in sync seamlessly. Devices can be added / removed at any time.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync you can keep 2Do and Reminders in sync as well as create tasks using Siri.
• Unobtrusive automatic background sync supported for Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV) and CalDAV.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you. Using a global hotkey, Quick Entry allows you to add tasks from any app or any Space.
• 2Do does it right. Quick Entry works even if 2Do was not launched or is not running in the background.
• Works just the way Quick Look does in Finder or other built-in OS X apps. Use the spacebar to zoom in and out of a task to preview notes, multi-line titles or other details attached to your tasks.
ALARMS & NOTIFICATIONS
• Stay on top of your tasks with alarms and notifications. Supports Notification Center on Mountain Lion as well as a built-in notification system which works even when 2Do is not running.
• Add multiple alarms to a single task.
• Set up automatic alarms for tasks with due dates and due times.
• Your life is a private affair. Manage it by locking out individual lists or the whole app with a single click.
• 2Do values your tasks. Periodic automatic backups are created for you which can be transferred from one machine to another or from the iOS version of 2Do to the Mac and vice versa.
• Save backups to external disks and restore from previously saved backups.
• Adding and editing tasks is blazing fast using in-place editors and popovers
• 2Do supports both mouse users, by offering them numerous little shortcuts, as well as keyboard power-users by supporting dozens of keyboard shortcuts
• 2Do has been optimized for hundreds of lists and thousands tasks, and won't slow down over time
What's New in v1.5.2:
* NEW: Ability to drag and drop email links to task notes. Drop emails directly on the Dock icon.
* NEW: Support for dragging and dropping emails from Airmail (upcoming version).
* Stability improvements
Thank you for all the wonderful feedback!
This update is a result of several months of refinements and redesign and is packed with tons of improvements of all kinds. We revisited every single pixel to make it more appealing, and to give you a robust, intuitive user experience.
• Support for Mavericks
This App naps, supports responsive scrolling and saves ample CPU power to be spent elsewhere.
• Dropbox Sync overhauled
Completely written from scratch to make sync much faster, better and error free. It learns as you use the app and will seamlessly sync in the background without user intervention.
• Project View
A new easy to use mode where you only see your project and its subtasks and nothing else. Access it directly from the left list panel or use the new shortcut keys.
• List Groups
An addition layer of organization. Manage, sort, order or show / hide related lists in their own groups. You can also re-order lists between groups. You can mix Smart lists and normal lists together under the same List Group.
• Collapsible Task Sections
Collapse or expand grouped tasks. 2Do now cleverly remembers your preference when navigating within the app.
• The Drop Bar
A new and easy way of performing frequent tasks such as deferrals, duplicating / copying, deleting or sharing tasks using a simple drag and drop gesture.
• Smarter Calendar
The calendar control is now even more useful and smarter than before. Option+Click to add a task to a date, select a single date or multiple dates to filter on tasks and drag and drop for quick deferrals.
• Smarter Focus Lists
Drag and drop on the Starred Focus list to quickly Star your tasks, or on top of the Scheduled Focus list to quickly assign Start dates to your tasks.
• Project / Checklist Sorting / Focus
You can now sort or apply the focus filter to projects and checklists separately from their lists
• Archived Lists
Done with a list and no longer wish to see it, but still would like to keep it around? Archive it. Lists can be archived but still take part in global search.
• Hidden Scheduled Tasks
2Do now cleverly displays a Scheduled Tasks toggle button when there are scheduled tasks (i.e. tasks that start some time in the future) available in the visible list or smart list. Simply click or use a keyboard shortcut to toggle their visibility. Finally, a list that's clutter free.
• Moving tasks to Projects
You can now move tasks to projects or create a new task inside a project directly from edit / add mode, including Quick Entry.
• Quick Add with Quick Entry
Once you're done entering a task into Quick Entry, simply hit the Quick Entry hotkey combination again to quickly add the entered task and then re-show Quick Entry for adding a new task.
• Color band
A new and improved way of showing and assigning colors to lists. The color band now shows a soft glow to reflect current task selection for quick reference. Double click to quickly assign a new color.
• Improved global Sort Bar
The sort bar above the task list is now the only relevant place where you will find useful information about the current state of your list.
• Improved Global Search
You can now search through all your lists using the global search field without having to switch between lists. Simply select 'All Lists' in search preferences and you're done.
• New Preferences
Several new preferences, focus options, filter options and more.
• Full Keyboard Navigation
Keyboard Navigation enabled on editable properties when adding / editing tasks
• Support for several new languages
• Many, many other bug fixes, performance improvements and subtle new features.
Follow us: @2DoApp
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 25, 2013
- Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
- 22.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (168)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (485)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 2Do: Tasks Done in Style
• Groups: SMS, Mail and Manage Contacts
• iEat Halal - Guide for Halal Ingredients
• iPray: Prayer Times & Qibla Compass
• iQuran HD
• iQuran Lite
• iSubha: Islamic Prayer Beads