Unik: Duplicate Image Finder
A True Duplicate / Similar Image Finder.
Just drag and drop any image folders from Finder or events from iPhoto on your local drive onto Unik. Then Unik will start comparing. You can simply add more images whenever you want and detect duplicates. It's that easy.
Unik compares not the binary data but the image contents, so that you can find truly similar images regardless of file types, resolutions, directions and color saturations.
◦ Caching for fast access later
◦ Adjustable similarity threshold
◦ Safe tagging to images from iPhoto
◦ Fast and stable comparison algorithm
◦ Mode for comparing meta data of the files
◦ Search, sort, select and remove images in result
◦ Options for excluding images with low contrast from result
◦ Options for comparing images even flipped, rotated and gray-scaled.
[Info] Comparing images over network or on USB medias needs much time. It is strongly recommended to use images on local hard drive.
◦ Bug fixes
◦ Result sorting
◦ Options for auto reset
◦ Search and select in result
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 09, 2013
- Meanterm Inc.
- 1.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (12)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (42)