Snapheal - Remove unwanted objects & Fix imperfections.
Mac OS Photography
Holiday weekend sale. Back to $19.99 on Monday.
Select the object - Click Erase - Watch the object disappear in seconds.
Snapheal is the world's fastest way to remove strangers and imperfections from your photos.
Plus it brings powerful editing tools to enhance your photography.
"Inexpensive Alternative to Photoshop" - Mashable.com
Unique image healing technologies, that are not available in other apps.
- Get rid of unwanted objects, like wires, garbage bins, cars, etc
- Delete people from the photos, like tourists that spoil the perfect landscape
- Remove skin spots and acne
- Erase text, signatures, watermarks, etc
- Restore old photos, remove scratches and blemishes
Powerful and creative image retouching tools for landscapes, portraits and other photos.
- Over 15 core image enhancement tools
- Easily control light, color, contrast, saturation and more
- Powerful sharpen brush
- Smart clone&stamp
- Clarity slider
- Special technology to adjust shadows and highlights for dark or overexposed images
- Noise reduction slider
- Crop, rotate, flip and a lot more
Snapheal takes full advantage of latest OS X developments and supports:
- All popular image formats, including RAW
- Resolution up to 40 megapixels
- Import from Aperture and iPhoto
- Export to Aperture and iPhoto
- Social sharing to Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and E-mail
- Latest OS X (10.7 and above)
What's New in version 2.7
This update brings a number of bug fixes, reported by users.
This includes a critical bug fix where some users could not load the image properly.
Thanks for helping us in making Snapheal even better.
What's New in version 2.6
Speed and performance improvements.
We have dramatically enhanced the erasing powers of the app. All erasing modes now support smart pixel recognition algorithm, that is not available in other software. We've also improved the image processing speed, so Snapheal is the fastest image healing app, available on Mac OS today.
The new App Centre.
We heard you and made it easy to transfer images from Snapheal to other photo editors by Macphun. Now you can remove the objects in Snapheal, click the red M in the top left corner and turn the App Centre on. Then pick the Macphun app you have and instantly move your image to it without any quality loss.
Mac OS compatibility updates and improvements.
This includes minor bug fixes with the latest OS X, support for the notification center, improved social sharing, Retina UI fixes, fixes issues with external displays, improved performance of localized versions and other improvements.
Thanks for using Snapheal. You inspire us.