*** Chosen by Apple as the #2 Mac App of 2012 ***
*** Major Free Update Just Released with Powerful New Features ***
Welcome to CameraBag 2, an award-winning app that brings a fresh new approach to photo editing. CameraBag 2's Analog Engine gives you a full suite of photographic tools combined with a huge number of the highest-quality photo filters. You can endlessly layer, nest, rearrange, and tweak all of CameraBag's effects in realtime. Since CameraBag uses 32-bits-per-component processing and non-destructive editing, your photos always retain their smooth color gradations and quality. Start with CameraBag's 150+ included filters, then go deeper by creating and sharing your own. You can even use any filter you make on your computer in the CameraBag 2 app for iPhone and iPad.
--- Key Features ---
- 150+ built-in high-quality adjustable filters
- Full suite of 30+ photographic tools, including advanced curve editors
- Build your own entirely new filters from scratch or from existing filters
- Elegant, modern interface
- Innovative tools not found anywhere else, such as CameraBag's curve-based color corrector
- Fast image processing via the revolutionary Analog Engine
- 32-bits-per-component color depth
- Entirely non-destructive editing process
- Easy layering of filters and adjustments
- Quicklooks and previews for fast visual decision-making
- Large, precise controls - works great on a laptop
- Watermarking and custom image-based borders
- Batch processing
- RAW format support
--- A Few Reviews ---
- “Nevercenter, the creators of CameraBag, have created another revolution for photo editing.” -Professional Photographer Magazine
- “Stunningly fantastic … I don’t think I’ve ever seen any photo app quite as elegant and easy to use.” -Cult of Mac
--- Freedom to Play ---
With CameraBag 2, you don’t have to know what look you want to get started. CameraBag 2 lets you see all the possibilities at once: old-school instant film or modern high-contrast portrait, subtle color adjustment or complete artistic overhaul. Choose from side-by-side comparisons with the fullscreen Quicklooks, or get large, instant previews on mouseover; the emphasis is on creative exploration. Once you’ve chosen a filter, its components are all in the tray to tweak and adjust non-destructively with large, interactive sliders. The Remix slider in particular brings back the “happy accidents” of analog film, smoothly transitioning between infinite natural variations for each style.
--- Advanced Control ---
The new CameraBag features a full suite of photographic tools, from simple exposure and cropping to advanced vignetting, color correction, and curves. Since every adjustment appears as a tile in the tray, it’s easy to see everything affecting the image at once, and rearrange tiles or edit amounts without compromising image quality. Adjustments and styles can be freely layered to create new looks, which can be saved right into the interface as new filters.
--- The Analog Engine ---
At CameraBag 2’s core is the brand new Analog Engine: high-fidelity, 32 bits-per-channel, non-destructive, multi-threaded image processing. In other words, it’s fast and smooth. CameraBag 2 matches the power of high-priced software, yet it’s light on its feet and starts up instantly. 32-bits-per-channel processing means even the most heavily-modified photos retain smooth, film-like colors (especially with the extra color information in RAW files).
- Nested Tiles: Nest one or more tiles in your tray into a single tile that can be dragged or adjusted as a single adjustment.
- Watermarks: Add branding to your photos with a watermark or other image that you can easily overlay anywhere on your photos.
- Sharpen: Photos a bit blurry? No problem, sharpen them up with the new Sharpen tile.
- Blur: Photos looking too sharp and modern? You can take care of that, too, with two new blurring tiles. Use the Circular Blur tile to simulate lens effects.
- Custom Image Borders: Use your own image-based borders and CameraBag will automatically fill the transparent area with your image. Great for both faux-film looks and for specific website or gallery needs.
- Updated Styles: A massive update to the library of styles included by default in CameraBag.
- Several new adjustments for precise toning and color correction.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (125)
- 25.2 MB