Reader Notifier - RSS Notifications
Reader Notifier turns OS X’s Notification Center and your menu bar into an RSS Feed Reader.
* Spice up your RSS news with the colorful Notification Bar. Quickly scroll through your RSS article headlines and easily open them in your browser.
Note: A (free) Google Reader account is required to use this app.
• Notification Center Integration:
- Alerts/banners for your recent RSS news without interrupting what you are doing
- Access past RSS alerts with a simple click or swipe
• Menu bar Integration:
- Quick overview of RSS headlines in your menu bar
- Simply click the headlines to read RSS news in your browser
• Built-in subscription management
- Add new subscriptions by search term or feed URL
- Hide RSS news from certain subscriptions
• Custom refresh interval and manual refresh
• Option to show/hide dock icon
• Default RSS Reader capability
• Secure and convenient OAuth2 authorization
You'll be surprised how simple it is to stay up-to-date on your fresh RSS news.
Contact us at Rocky Sand Studio - http://www.rockysandstudio.com
[new] Notification Bar - the colorful sidebar for your news
[added] Option to show/hide dock icon
[added] Manual refresh
[fixed] several bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (297)
- 5.4 MB