Reader Notifier - RSS Notifications
Reader Notifier turns OS X’s Notification Center and your menu bar into an RSS Feed Reader.
* Spice up your RSS news with the colorful Notification Bar. Quickly scroll through your RSS article headlines and easily open them in your browser.
Note: A (free) Google Reader account is required to use this app.
• Notification Center Integration:
- Alerts/banners for your recent RSS news without interrupting what you are doing
- Access past RSS alerts with a simple click or swipe
• Menu bar Integration:
- Quick overview of RSS headlines in your menu bar
- Simply click the headlines to read RSS news in your browser
• Built-in subscription management
- Add new subscriptions by search term or feed URL
- Hide RSS news from certain subscriptions
• Custom refresh interval and manual refresh
• Option to show/hide dock icon
• Default RSS Reader capability
• Secure and convenient OAuth2 authorization
You'll be surprised how simple it is to stay up-to-date on your fresh RSS news.
Contact us at Rocky Sand Studio - http://www.rockysandstudio.com
several important bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 07, 2013
- Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
- 5.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (27)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (323)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Battery Diag
• Disk Diag
• FreeMemory Pro
• Leaf - RSS News Reader for Feedly and more...
• Memory Diag - Clean and Optimize Memory
• Newsflow - RSS News Reader with Feedly, Feedbin, Feed Wrangler, NewsBlur syncing
• The Duplicate Finder
• Wake Up Light - Alarm Clock
• Wake Up Time - Alarm Clock
• Wake Up Time Pro - Alarm Clock