PodGrasp is an easy to use audio podcast player. The ideal companion to PodGrasp for iPhone*.
- Stream or download episodes
- Automatic refresh and downloads
- Browse complete show notes
- View and navigate podcast chapters
- Control the playback speed
- Continuous playback
- Automatic cleanup of played episodes
- Manually subscribe to podcasts via URL
- Import and export podcast subscriptions via OPML
* PodGrasp for iPhone is sold separately and is available on the App Store.
- Added a dock menu for controlling playback.
- Added an option to shuffle the playlist.
- Added a sharing button.
- Added support for the URL scheme used by the subscribe links in PodGrasp share emails.
- Added support for feed:// URLs.
- Redesigned the subscribe, import, export, trickle and preferences windows.
- Improved the ability of the OMPL import to parse malformed files.
- OPML parsing errors are now reported to the user reliably.
- The user is now prompted for confirmation when disabling trickle for a podcast.
- Fixed an issue subscribing to some podcasts.
- Fixed issues validating some URLs when importing or subscribing to feeds.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the skip buttons to affect the wrong episode.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 06, 2014
- Gary Hughes
- 2.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (15)