PodGrasp is an easy to use audio podcast player. The ideal companion to PodGrasp for iPhone*.
- Stream or download episodes
- Automatic refresh and downloads
- Browse complete show notes
- View and navigate podcast chapters
- Control the playback speed
- Continuous playback
- Automatic cleanup of played episodes
- Manually subscribe to podcasts via URL
- Import and export podcast subscriptions via OPML
* PodGrasp for iPhone is sold separately and is available on the App Store.
- Removed all localisation.
- The episode duration in the library and playlist now shows time remaining.
- The episode duration in the library and playlist is now highlighted for partially played episodes.
- Added chapter skip commands.
- If old episodes are updated in a podcast feed they will no longer be added to the playlist.
- Long episode titles now scroll in the titlebar.
- Redesigned podcast and episode status badges.
- Added HTTPS support.
- Titles in the podcast export sheet are now sorted alphabetically.
- If a subscription fails, the URL text field is no longer cleared.
- Tricking podcasts now sort to the bottom of the playlist.
- Downloading episodes no longer sort below unplayed episodes in the library.
- If a refresh is missed due to system sleep or the program not running it will refresh when it is activated.
- The refresh on start option has been removed.
- The library no longer displays the file size of each episode.
- Fixed a bug displaying long episode titles in the titlebar.
- Fixed a bug that could cause chapter menu items to be truncated.
- Fixed some toolbar button alignment issues on retina displays.
- Fixed a display bug when switching between the playlist and library after resizing the window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the playing episode to skip if a chapter for another episode was selected.
- Fixed a bug in the playlist that could cause the trickle command to select the wrong podcast.
- Fixed some alignment issues in the trickle sheet.
- Fixed a selection bug with library episode table.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a scheduled refresh to occur at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the playback speed menu to be enabled when it shouldn't be.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the refresh selected menu item to be enabled when it shouldn't be.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 28, 2014
- Gary Hughes
- 2.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (15)