Vector Audio Recorder
-= Record and Convert Audio with Vector. =-
Vector allows for super easy audio recording and editing. You can record any audio, cut out specific portions and export to wave, mp3, aac or aiff.
You even can create iPhone ring tones from any source audio recording. Vector includes a full blown ringtone exporter to make this task easy as pie.
Other users make use of Vector to produce podcasts, take voice notes, digitize their old audio tapes, split long recordings into multiple tracks, record internet radio stations, convert MP4 to MP3 audio and to record lectures and business meetings. The use cases are endless.
- 44.1khz/32bit/Stereo audio quality (better than CD audio quality)
- Recording length only limited by free space on hard disk
- Imports MP3, M4A, M4R, AAC, WAV, CAF and AIFF
- Exports MP3, M4A, M4R, AAC, WAV, CAF and AIFF
- Can create iPhone ringtones
- Editing features like delete and trim
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Integrated extensive easy to follow manual
- Quick and responsive support
Trust our longstanding experience with audio software and don't waste time with other software that is complicated, bloated and cumbersome to use. Instead get Vector and start recording audio right now.
Just a little maintenance update that fixes some bugs.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 09, 2013
- Jaroslaw Szpilewski
- 3.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (23)