Note: There is currently a bug where the app fails to launch on systems running OS X 10.6. A fix will be up shortly. The app works just great on 10.7 (Lion) and 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
Ever wanted to have an interface for iTunes that could be acessible by anyone you wanted for a party, server, ...?
Now you can have it.
PartyTunes is a fully-featured web interface for iTunes, that even extends iTunes supporting features like queue, user management, ...
Everyone you allow access in can add songs and albums to a shared queue, that will be played by order of addition, but only you and certain people you allow can moderate the server by removing songs from the queue, skipping songs, repeating, ... It's the best way to throw a party where guests can choose what they want to hear or launch a web radio!
Did we say that users can connect to the server using anything they want, from phones to computers?
- iTunes Web Interface;
- User Manager;
- Message of the day;
- Manage everything related to iTunes from your web browser;
- Allow guests to manage your server... with limited access;
- Two themes to choose from;
- Easy to use...
- And backed by an awesome customer support!
- Fixed a bug where the User Manager would sometimes mess itself up under certain circumstances.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 08, 2013
- Bitten Apps
- 1.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Email This! (Attach Files, ...)
• Image Converter
• Image Resizer
• Image Toolset
• Make Me Sleep
• Money Owed
• PDF Split & Merge
• Port Mapper
• ScrobbIt² ~ last.fm bulk scrobbler
• Scrobbulous ~ real-time scrobbler
• SSH Tunnlr
• Terminal Here
• VPN Manager