MusicRadar.com - #1 iPhone music making app in the world today
MusicTech Magazine - 10/10 Excellence Award on iPhone
'Best App Ever' Awards for iOS Music, 2010 and 2011
NanoStudio, the award winning music production app for iOS, is now available on the Mac App Store! Transfer your NanoStudio projects between iOS, OS X and Windows to make music wherever and whenever it suits you. Made a banging tune on your computer and need to go out? Email it to your phone and just carry on where you left off!
NanoStudio has virtual analogue synths, sample trigger pads, a comprehensive sequencer, a sample editor, a mixer and multiple effects all integrated into a single application.
Record your ideas in real time, mix synth layers with samples, compose and arrange your tune using the powerful sequencer and bring the mix alive with effects such as reverb, compression and EQ. Transfer projects between your computer and your iOS device, or use NanoStudio's comprehensive audio mixdown options and export features to get your ideas over to your favourite desktop DAW.
NanoStudio's intuitive user interface frees you to get creative yet has loads of depth for when you need it.
'Eden', a powerful 16 voice subtractive synth with dual oscillators, 2 pole resonant filter, 3 envelope generators and 4 LFO's per voice and 2 dedicated insert effects. Eden's virtual patchbay lets you hook up almost anything for modulation mayhem.
'TRG-16', a performance pad for triggering samples. Adjust pitch, pan, volume and envelopes and assign each sample to one of the 3 output busses, each with its own effect sends and filter setup.
Up to 16 simultaneous instrument tracks.
Record samples with the built-in mic (iOS only), resample NanoStudio's own output or upload your own samples using NanoSync for OS X/Windows. Edit your samples using NanoStudio's built-in wave editing tools (with multiple undo/redo) and process them offline with custom effects chains.
Record performances in real-time using the keys and trigger pads or create patterns and controller sweeps by drawing them in the piano roll editor. Arrange your patterns into a complete song using the track editor. You can edit while the song is playing and every operation has multiple undo/redo.
Nanostudio's mixer has 2 global effects sends, 4 insert effects per channel and you can record, edit and playback all your fader and pan changes. When you're ready to share your mix with others you can upload it direct to SoundCloud (iOS) or use NanoSync to copy the exported .wav file to your Mac/PC.
NanoStudio's reverb, compressor, parametric EQ, waveshaper, delay, chorus, and bitcrusher effects are all highly optimized so you can run lots of them.
* Transfer files between your computer and your iOS device over WiFi using NanoSync (free download from the Blip Interactive website)
* Send projects, samples and MIDI files as email attachments
* Share your productions on SoundCloud straight from your iOS device (iOS only)
FEATURE SHORTLIST (loads more at www.blipinteractive.co.uk/specifications.php)
* Eden synth (also plays samples) - single or dual keyboards, XY controllers, pitch bend and accelerometer control
* Sequencer with up to 64 tracks and a piano roll editor for note, velocity and controller events, all with undo/redo
* TRG-16 sample trigger pads
* Sampling and resampling, sample editor and effects processor with undo/redo
* Mixer with 4 inserts per channel, 2 global send busses and volume/pan automation on every channel
* Transfer samples, final mixes and individual track mixdowns to your Mac/PC using NanoSync or email
* MIDI input
* Built in help
* Empty untitled projects are cleaned up on app start up
* When running on a non-sandboxed OS X (10.6), all document files are now contained within a 'NanoStudio' folder.
* Crash bug fixed with copying/pasting TRG pads with long sample names
* Minor UI tweaks
* Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 07, 2013
- Blip Interactive Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (10)
- 64.2 MB