Small audio-player application to listen to songs from several sources one after the other: insert one or more CD-Rs, mount external Drives (ex. pendrives) and drop on the app’icon one or several folders containing audio-files, and watch Capriccio list all of the songs in a single virtual Playlist and play them continuously.
• Supports playback of all Quicktime-supported audio-files
• Smart auto-detect, auto-play, auto-eject CD-ROM options
• Loop, Replay, EQ, random play
• Favorites folder for easy access to favorite songs
• Importing Playlists from iTunes and iPod
• Quick access to the content of the Music folder
Detecting of external devices now works as expected.
Preferences->Advanced: option to load or skip .wav and .caf files.
Removed function to load pictures.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 29, 2013
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 2.8 MB