Mac OS Music
Easy to use audio-player application to listen to songs from several sources one after the other: load one or more CDs, mount external drives (ex. flash-drives) and drop on the app’s icon one or several folders containing audiovisual files, and watch mp3 DJ list all of the songs in a single virtual Playlist and play them continuously.
• Supports playback of all Quicktime-supported audiovisual files (i.e. not only mp3!)
• Auto-loading of music CDs dependent on System Preferences (see App Preferences)
• Auto-eject CDs option
• Quick access to the content of the User-Music folder
• Auto o manual displaying of videos (for audiovisual files)
• Displaying of Artworks and Lyrics (when available)
• Sound Booster (to be used with caution)
The app does not have an Equalizer window.
At the end of the last song an error-message would pop up: fixed.