Boom Recorder Lite
Mac OS Music
Boom Recorder Lite is a stereo field recorder. It has been designed to be used during the high stress production of a TV or film shoot, a concert or a live stage performance. Boom Recorder Lite has many metadata fields that are used during a film production, making it easy to keep track of the many audio files in post production.
- Records to WAV and CAF files
- 16 bit, 24 bit integer and 32 bit floating point sample format
- Any sample rate supported by the audio interface
- Recording to multiple storage devices at once
- Records metadata including project, scene, take, timecode and channel names
- WAV files are recorded in Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) with iXML metadata
- Sound reports are generated in HTML format
- Decodes LTC Timecode from an audio channel (uses 1 channel)
- Pre record buffer, recording before you press the record button
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Mixing and routing on inputs and outputs
- Use monospace font for timecode display.
- Fixes for AppleScript control of Boom Recorder.
- Select LTC channel from the time preferences. This allows you to run two timecode channels, and select one for Boom Recorder.