NEW!!! Download HypnosRemote for your iPhone for free!!!
In Greek mythology Hypnos was the personification of sleep.
Hypnos on your Computer is a sleep-timer for iTunes which allows you to shut down, restart, sleep, Pause or Quit iTunes or start an AppleScript after listening to a predetermined number of tracks (counter), length of time (timer), or entire playlist in iTunes. You can optionally have the volume fade out over this period, if desired.
All this comes in handy, when you want to listen to your iTunes music and don't want to care about turning off the Computer.
But, that is not all! Hypnos has many additional features. For example:
• Can also add an auto-cue and auto-pause functionality to iTunes.
• You can tell Hypnos to wait 5 Min. before it takes its action. During this time you can start listening to music again, for example with your iPhone.
• Automatic selection counts automatically the number of songs you want listen to.
Visit GuguSoft's Homepage for a video-review or the included help for useful Tips and more information.
Localizations: Chris Leduc (Danish), John André Netland (Norwegian and Danish), VinBoiSoft (Italian), Yann Ricquebourg (French), Kazumasa Hara (Japanese).
Optimized for Mac OS X Mavericks.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 04, 2013
- Ludwig Villiger
- 1.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)