Audulus is a minimalist modular audio processing application. Design sound from first principles.
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
▶ Run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps! ◀
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used."
- USA Mac App Store review
"Great concept... this app looks sick"
- David Pietrzak, earkandiplugins.com
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!"
- Mac App Store Australia review
"Remarkable gesture control"
▶ Visit our forum for exciting user-created patches! ◀
▶ Key Features:
• Audio Unit hosting - use your favorite plugins
• fluid interface - smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• presets - quickly change between settings
• unlimited history - everything you do is stored
• polyphony - process multiple voices
• encapsulation - group nodes into sub-patches
• diverse nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
• audio unit version - run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download)
▶ Built-in Modules:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Sample Player
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Global Time
• Zero-crossing Counter
• Audio Unit Plug-in
▶ In-App Purchase Upgrades (see note below):
• Math expression module
• Timing mode (to optimize your patch)
▶ Recommended Hardware: Mid 2010 Mac. May not run well on older hardware. Intel GMA 950 Graphics is not supported. ◀
▶ Audulus collects usage data in order to detect and fix bugs. More info can be found at http://audulus.com/documentation/#analytics. ◀
▶ NOTE: Mac OS 10.6.8 does not support In-App-Purchases. We recommend upgrading to 10.7 or later if possible. ◀
Please don't hesitate to contact us at audulus at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.
- Minor bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 07, 2013
- Wilson Holliday
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (19)
- 13.0 MB