Mac OS Music
Use your Mac for any audio-related task, such as live audio recording, creating iPhone ringtones, digitizing tapes and records, converting between a variety of sound formats (including Mp3, MPEG-4 AAC, AIFF, WAVE, WMA, CAF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis), remastering your iTunes music library, record internet streams, etc.
Thanks to its outstanding direct-to-disk abilities and waveform caching, edits on arbitrarily large sounds are performed at lightning speed with this fully featured multi-track editor. The handling of large sounds is furthermore facilitated by the extensive support of markers.
While Amadeus Pro features a number of built-in audio effects (equalizer, speed and pitch change, echo, etc), its abilities can be extended arbitrarily through the support of Audio Units and VST plug-ins.
Besides all the functions you would expect from a professional quality waveform editor, Amadeus Pro also features:
- Tracks can be split into multiple clips for easy placement
- Audio Units can be applied to tracks non-destructively in real-time
- Smart editing
- Scheduled recordings
- Powerful batch processor
- Direct recording from internet streams
- A full range of real-time and offline sound analysis tools
Check out the demo version on our website!
Bug fixes. Version 2.4 includes:
- Much faster display on computers supporting Metal on OS X 10.11 and up
- Touchbar support
- Ogg Opus file format support
- Auto Layout makes the interface look great in every language