*** Special introductory price. 50% off, Limited time only! *****
Get to know about every aspect of the vocabulary.
Especially how the word is going to be tested in real exams!!!
The easiest and most efficient way to master MCAT vocabulary.
Features of our product:
* 1900 hand-picked vocabulary that appeared most in the past exams.
* Exclusive statistics tells you how many times the words appeared.
* Each word comes not only with explanation, but also antonyms and analogies pairs.
* Explanation, synonyms, and usage of the word.
* Audio pronunciation of every word.
* Statistics track your progress.
* No internet access required.
Try our app, study anytime, anywhere!
New UI Design
Updated vocabulary pool
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 12, 2013
- Aihua Soft
- 23.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ACSM Certified Personal Trainer Exam Practice
• ASVAB Exam Practice
• ASVAB Review
• CCRN Exam Practice
• DAT Exam Practice
• Drugs & Medications
• EMT Flashcards
• Falling Balls
• GED Exam Practice
• GED Vocab
• GMAT Critical Reasoning Exam Practice
• GMAT Sentence Correction Exam Practice
• GMAT Vocab
• GRE Verbal Exam Practice
• GRE Vocab
• ICD 10 Codes Quick Reference
• ICD9 Procedure Codes
• MCAT Exam Practice
• MCAT Review
• Medical Abbreviations Dictionary
• Medical Dictionary!
• NCLEX Nursing Exam Review
• NCLEX PN Nursing Exam Practice
• NCLEX RN Nursing Exam Practice
• NREMT (National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians) Exam Practice
• PANCE Exam Practice
• PMP Exam Practice
• PMP Review
• PTCB Exam Practice
• Paramedic Flashcards
• SAT Sentence Exam Practice
• SAT Smart Vocabulary
• SAT Writing Exam Practice
• VTNE Veterinary Technician National Examination Practice