This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Medical
FluoroCT is a lightweight yet powerful CT scan visualization software designed by interventional cardiologists. It provides all the tools required to analyze CT scans prior to structural heart interventions such as transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), left atrial appendage occlusion, atrial/ventricular septal defect closure, and transcatheter mitral valve replacement.
FluoroCT was recently featured in interventional cardiology literature:
Thériault-Lauzier P, Andalib A, Martucci G, et al. "Fluoroscopic Anatomy of Left-Sided Heart Structures for Transcatheter Interventions: Insight From Multislice Computed Tomography." J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. 2014
(Available at: http://interventions.onlinejacc.org/article.aspx?articleID=1895289)
Thériault-Lauzier P, Spaziano M, Vaquerizo B, Buithieu J, Martucci G, Piazza N. "Computed Tomography For Structural Heart Disease And Interventions", Interventional Cardiology Review. 2015
(Available at: http://www.radcliffecardiology.com/articles/computed-tomography-structural-heart-disease-and-interventions)
- Simulated Fluoroscopic, and X-ray view
- Maximum intensity projection (MIP) rendering mode
- 3D multiplanar reconstruction (MPR) in double oblique orientations with pan, zoom, and scroll
- Curved MPR for access site analysis (e.g. femoral arteries)
- 3D measurement tools for: distances, angles, closed and open splines
- Interactive optimal projection curve
- DICOM importer for CT scans
- Printable measurement report
- Valve calcium volume analysis tool
- STL valve model importer
Optimized for Retina Display.
FDA and CE marking approval are pending. This version of FluoroCT is not certified as a commercial medical device for primary diagnostic imaging. FluoroCT should only be used for research or training purposes.
Contact: [email protected]
- Import of valve model as STL files
- Improved 3D rendering with clipping tool
- TAVR valve sizing chart
- Measurement protocols for aortic and mitral valve complexes with auto-generated printable reports
- Relative measurements (e.g. angle between closed splines, distance between marker and spline plane, etc.)
- FluoroCT Account Log In
- Auto-recovery in case of crashes