Sluggard – Take a Break
Mac OS Productivity
Sluggard is a powerful health app for Mac aimed to fight "sitting disease".
Get instant reminders during the day and perform simple exercises to reduce the risks of sedentary lifestyle.
# SIT LESS
We've built Sluggard to prompt users to stand after a period of sitting.
# GET ACTIVE
Sluggard will challenge you to perform a random exercises from the predefined list.
# BECOME HEALTHIER AND STRONGER
After a few weeks of using Sluggard you will feel much better.
# TRACK PROGRESS
Pretty soon you will notice that you are able to perform more and more reps in a set. Maybe it's time to move your fitness level to the right?
# DEVELOP COMMITMENT
Train your muscles by consistently performing exercises day by day, week by week. That consistency will improve your character.
# FEATURES HIGHLIGHT
- Configurable list of exercises. You don't like crunches? Just remove them from the list.
- Precisely calculated number of reps according to your age, gender and fitness level.
- Verbose history for tracking your progress.
- Configurable period of time between exercises. You can set 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes.
* Now it's possible to postpone a challenge if you're in the middle of something. Just do it 5, 10 or 15 minutes later when you are ready.
* The challenge will be automatically skipped if you fail to accept or postpone it within 90 seconds.
* The accepted challenge will be automatically skipped if you fail to track your set within five minutes.
* Minor internal improvements and bug fixes.