Calories 2 – your personal coach for an active and healthy lifestyle!
➤ CALORIES 2 LOGGING: Calories 2 records your eating history, your calorie consumption, and your weight and body analysis data.
➤ CALORIES 2 ANALYZING: Calories 2 collects all your diet and exercise information and puts it into one clear and simple picture.
➤ CALORIES 2 MOTIVATING: Calories 2 helps guide you to weight loss success. It shows your progress towards your goal and highlights those areas where you may need to work a bit harder.
➤ Tracks your daily nutrition:
• Calories is easy to use. It has a simple, clear user interface.
• Calories makes tracking your daily nutrition a snap using the integrated food database.
• Calories includes the USDA Food Database for Dietary Study 3.0 (U.S. Department of Agriculture), that covers more than 10,000 foods
• Calories includes 44 different built-in nutrition per food.
• Calories lets you import additional food databases (Canadian, english/french and a swiss, german, french, italian for free)
• Calories includes a food editor to rename, add custom portions etc. and that lets you combine existing foods or enter new foods that are not in the database.
• Calories allows to track data for up to five people (family members)
➤ Organizes and improves your nutrition:
• You can create custom meals for specific times during the day
• Search using smart filters to find foods with specific nutrients and ingredients
• Calories’s Info-Panel lists foods and meals nutrients and consumed nutrients for selected time intervals
• See how many calories you have consumed, sorted by carbs, fat and protein.
➤ Measures body analysis data:
• Quick entry of your of daily weight data with the balance panel
• Automatic calculation of BMI in real time
• Daily tracking of body analysis data (fat, water, muscle, bones)
• Support for dimensions in both pound/inch and kilogram/centimeter units.
• Adjustable components for body analysis data. Fat, water, muscle and bones can be activated separately.
• Direct integration of the WiThings body scale (weight and body-analysis data is tracked wirelessly and imported automatically)
• Support for the dual fat/lean-mass analyzing model of the WiThings body scale.
• Support for assigning a dedicated WiThings user to a Calories user account
➤ Tracks your calorie consumption:
• Calories tracks your activities and sports.
• Database with standard activities and their calorie consumption adjusted for your personal body profile
• Calories lets you add custom activities.
• You can also directly input your burned calories
• Calories shows you a graphic representation of your calorie consumption and calories burned as well as calculation and representation of the net balance.
• Clear graphical presentation of your calorie intake for the day, week, month and year.
• Charts: Weight, body analysis data, intakes and energy consumption are shown with their relation and dependencies
• Chart graph data is clickable for instant editing
• Your user profile shows your weight-goal, personal limits for consumed calories and nutrients.
• Calories show you your optimal BMI-range, aims and limit.
• Calories shows you a visual indication when you have gone past your limits
• The new credit indicator gives you a quick overview. It tells you if you can go eat more now or if you need to exercise first.
➤Calories is your daily companion, at home and on the road:
• Calories has a convenient calendar panel for fast navigation
• Calories can export your data as a CSV file for printing or further processing
• A companion iPhone app, Cal2Go with Sync-Feature, is available!
- Simplified Sync-Account setting up
- Fixed the "Multiple validation error" that occurred in case another instance of Calories app is already running.
- Fixed issues when creating a sync-service account.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 24, 2014
- Healthcare & Fitness
- 54.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (31)