Mac OS Graphics & Design
Create awesome interactive mobile apps and ebooks with stunning animations. The wide range of export formats guarantees high visibility and will allow you to distribute your projects in big international markets. With TigerCreate, you will always be one step ahead of the game – e.g. use the new Augmented Reality features to make your stories come to life in a fascinating new way!
To see some beautiful examples of AR scenes created with TigerCreate, just download the free “TigerCreate AR Showcase” app, available from the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store (search for “TigerCreate”).
TigerCreate is used by leading publishing houses, agencies and animation specialists to develop their content into interactive apps. One shining example of the possibilities TigerCreate offers can be seen in the award-winning interactive iBook, “Lindbergh” (Apple‘s Best of 2015).
From prototype to production – develop sophisticated interactive media with TigerCreate
• Animate as many images as you like - or even text - in 2D and 3D
• A comprehensive toolkit for complete control over complex nested objects
• Timeline-based animation system with an intuitive interface
• Edit multiple timelines simultaneously to sync animations and audio
• Use Bézier curves and different easing types for natural 2D and 3D motion
Create complex interactions easily:
• Use images or invisible nodes as buttons to fully control all animations (play, pause, …)
• Add animations to buttons to create conditional animations
• Special animation types for physics, drag-along, scratch pictures …
• Special actions for triggering AR mode, jumping to scenes, opening links …
• Instant preview mode for testing all animations and interactions simultaneously in the editor
Create breath-taking content:
• Easy audio embedding, editing and controlling using the volume keys
• Use the word highlighting feature to create educational content with read-along option
• Create your content in high resolution for retina displays (with a low-res fall-back)
• Flexible text layout system can adapt font size to the screen size of the user’s device
Multiple export options:
• Create content once, export it multiple times
• Export to: iOS app, Android app, iBook, KF8, TigerBook
• Preview your projects easily using the TigerSimulator tool (simulates large number of devices)
• Build and test directly on mobile devices or iBooks on macOS
Conquer international markets:
• Each project supports as many languages as you need
• Text, sounds and even images can be changed based on languages
• Work with any font installed on your Mac, with no licensing problems!
TigerCreate is free to download and use. A subscription is required to use premium features.
Choose from six subscription options:
• TigerCreate STANDARD subscription (monthly) – $14.49
• TigerCreate STANDARD subscription (annual) – $159.99
• TigerCreate 3D subscription (monthly) – $27.49
• TigerCreate 3D subscription (annual) – $299.99
• TigerCreate AR subscription (monthly) – $54.99
• TigerCreate AR subscription (annual) – $499.99
Price may vary depending on location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Licence agreement: http://bit.ly/2qVZpUR
If you need help with TigerCreate or want to give us your feedback, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to unlock its full functionality, TigerCreate requires some additional software components that need to be installed separately:
• To create iOS-Apps: install Xcode
• To create Android-Apps: install Android-SDK
• To create Kindle eBooks: install KindleGen
TigerCreate will help you to set up this software correctly.
• Audio volume ducking because of speech playing is now performed only when the actual text audio is playing.
If text audio animation is in delay phase, or paused, or stopped the ducking is not performed
• Optimised exit from preview, no more slowdowns when having a large amount of animations pinned
• Text audio files now can be trimmed, too
• Fixed UNDO text speech sound trimming not updating frames
• In Preview Mode dividers can not be dragged anymore (except for the console)
• Fixed background color overlapping background image in 3d - background color is no longer present in 3D
• Stopping Word Highlighting by UI Action no longer disables automatic text scrolling
• Show 18.5:9 and 19.5:9 frames when checked in Menu Options
• Fixed display of animations in lists (sort error)
• Dragging corners on nodes that by default change size (not scale) e.g Text Fields
- while the object has a parent scale - no longer makes the node jump
• Fixed duplicating objects while an animation with scale is pinned and has scale (it or its node parents)
• Fixed double clicking on new line character causing weird text selection (in text fields)
• Language enabled publish settings now affect only publishing languages, not book languages
• Fixed export of scientific numbers - now they are exports as decimal numbers
• Fixed hints not shown after dragging a DRAG ALONG animation
• Fixed hints not correctly shown after stopping a DRAG ALONG animation
• Fixed issue where you could add delay, then make an animation DRAG ALONG - now the animation state was undefined.
Now all DRAG ALONG animations have delay 0
• Fixed START Touch Mode not starting animation from the beginning
• Added "Ignore touches after completed" for SCRATCHABLE animations
• TOUCH actions are now performed together with SCRATCHABLE animations
• Now duplicated objects that have pinned animations will be displayed in Animator
• Drastically improved Tags - no longer slowdowns happening when opening the menu
• Fixed audio not playing when having loop delay in inspector
• Fixed audio not playing when scrubbing animation in preview mode
• Fixed issue when pasting text in a Textbox and properties were not updated