Sirds lets you create Single Image Random Dot Stereogram (SIRDS) and Single Image Stereogram (SIS) images.
• Generate a "wall-eyed" (divergent) or "cross-eyed" (convergent) stereogram
• Customizable dimensions (resolution, observer distance, maximum depth, and eye separation)
• Hidden-surface removal
• Center to both sides method to minimize the distortion
• Oversampling to give smooth depth levels
• Stereogram viewing guide marks
• Random Dot pattern generator
• Supported depth map and pattern image file types: PNG, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PICT, etc.
• AppleScript scripting
SIRDS or SIS is an autostereogram which does not require any equipment to view a three-dimensional scene.
* Stereogram algorithm licensed from W.A. Steer. Visit www.techmind.org for technical details.
Visit our forum page for more samples.
• Choose the "New" menu item from the "File" menu or press command - N to create a new Sirds document.
• Drop a depth map image onto a Sirds document window, or choose one of the sample depth maps from the "Import" menu item from the "File" menu.
• Change the random dot color and shape, or import a pattern (or tile) image.
• Check the "Show Guide" option or press command - G to show the stereo view guide if you have trouble figuring out how deep you need to look.
• Fixed the issue when exporting the stereogram or random dot image file.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 12, 2012
- Graphics & Design
- Katsura Shareware
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 5.1 MB