iDraw is a powerful feature-packed vector drawing and illustration application for Mac OS X.
"Lightweight vector drawing; easy to use; 9/10" - Mac.AppStorm.net
Featured in "Amazing Mac Apps", "...very powerful at a very decent price" - iCreate Magazine
iDraw has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create intricate designs quickly and easily, and continue working on the go with iDraw for the iPad.
Create resolution-independent illustrations that can be pasted into Pages documents, included in Keynote presentations, or used together with iBooks Author.
- Import SVG, PDF, EPS, and Photoshop PSD files.
- Export designs as SVG, PDF, PNG, PSD, JPEG, GIF, and TIFF files.
- Copy selected objects as PNG, PDF, SVG, CSS properties, and Core Graphics code
- Export layers and tagged objects automatically as individual files.
Photoshop PSD Import/Export
- Import layered PSD files with vector paths and effects.
- Shape layers are imported as editable vector paths.
- Layer effects are imported as fully editable drop shadows, inner shadows, glows, etc.
- Export designs as layered PSD files.
Professional Drawing Tools
- Full-featured Bezier Pen tool for creating custom shapes.
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching.
- Essential set of shape creation tools.
- Boolean path combinations.
- Path multi-point selection and editing.
- Join, connect, and disconnect paths.
- Rotate, Scale, and Shear transform tools.
- Compound Paths.
- Convert Anchors tool.
- Eraser tool.
- Scissor tool.
- Dimensioning tool.
- Apply multiple strokes, fills, and effects to any object.
- Apply inner shadows, drop shadows, and glow effects to objects.
- Arrange the order of fills, strokes, and effects using drag and drop.
- 24 vibrant blend modes, including Multiply, Overlay, Linear Burn, Vivid Light, etc.
- Set blend modes for layers, shapes, fills, strokes, shadows, and glow effects.
Many other powerful features, including:
- Shape Libraries.
- Appearance Styles.
- Text on Path.
- Multi-style Text.
- Layers and Groups.
- Smart Alignment Guides.
- Labels and Dimensioning.
- Canvas Scale, Rulers, and Units (mm, cm, inches)
- Canvas Styles.
- Snap to Grid / Snap to Point.
- Align and Distribute objects.
- Duplicate and Transform.
- Linear, Radial, and Angle gradients.
- Image masking.
- Convert Text to Paths.
- Inner and Outer Strokes.
- Outline Stroke.
- Duplicate and Transform.
- RGB, HSB, and Hex Color Pickers.
- Pixel-Preview Mode.
- Import PDF files and annotations.
- Export as vector-based PDF and SVG files.
- ColorSync Color Management.
- Fast rendering of very complex projects.
- Multi-threaded drawing ensures lag-free scrolling and zooming.
New Layers Pane.
• View and modify object/group hierarchies directly in the Layers pane.
• Select and edit objects across multiple selected layers.
• Set custom names for objects and groups.
• Right-Click to copy and paste layers between documents.
• Export each layer as a separate file: PNG, SVG, PDF, PSD, etc. (File > Export Layers).
• Tag layer names with file extensions to export each layer as a different file type.
• Automatic trimming of transparent pixels around images when exporting Layers and Selected Objects.
• Automatically export Retina @2x images.
• New built-in iOS 7 iPhone and iPad UI elements libraries.
• Import and export custom shape library files.
• Share shape libraries with other users and devices.
• Rearrange objects in custom libraries by dragging them with the Command key pressed.
• Duplicate objects quickly using the new Command-D shortcut.
• Instantly apply move, rotate, scale, and shear transformations to each duplicated object.
• Create different effects by combining multiple transformations when duplicating.
• Easily create grids of equally spaced aligned objects.
'Copy As' Menu.
• Copy selected objects in-place as PNG, PDF, SVG, CSS properties, or Core Graphics code.
• Paste resolution-independent vector PDF objects in other applications.
• Quickly convert objects to SVG code that can be pasted directly into HTML.
• Copy the CSS appearance attributes of objects.
• Convert styled vector shapes to iOS / OS X Core Graphics code.
• Numerically move, rotate, scale, and shear objects using the new 'Transform' panel.
• Use the 'Transform Again' command (Command-T) to quickly reapply the last used transform.
• Create transformed copies of objects using the 'Copy' button in the Transform panel.
New Arc Tool.
• Create circular arcs by specifying their radius and angle.
• Easily create pie charts and circular arc graphs.
• Option to create either open or closed arcs.
Improved Path Selection Tool.
• Select path points across multiple paths.
• Transform selected path points using the Scale, Rotate, and Shear tools.
Core Graphics Code Export.
• Convert selected objects directly to Core Graphics code using the 'Copy As' menu.
• Quickly create CGPaths and CGContext effects from styled shapes.
• Convert vector buttons and interface elements to useable CG code.
• Paste the exported code directly into Mac and iOS projects.
Photoshop PSD Import/Export Improvements.
• New 'Scale' and 'Selected Objects' PSD export settings.
• Numerous PSD import compatibility fixes and improvements.
• Improved imported text layer positioning and formatting.
PDF and SVG Import/Export Improvements.
• Adjust the DPI of embedded images in exported PDF files.
• Import and export custom object IDs in SVG files.
• New 'Selected Objects' SVG export setting.
• Convert objects to SVG code directly using the 'Copy As' menu.
- New Pixel Preview Mode (View > Show Pixels).
- New default color picker interface with Hex and RGB values.
- Improved Boolean Path combinations.
- New 'Justify' text alignment option.
- Add alignment guides numerically (View > Guides > New Guide…).
- Fix for copying and pasting nested PDF files.
- Added support for importing EPS files created by Grapher.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 19, 2014
- Graphics & Design
- Indeeo, Inc.
- 9.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (65)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (455)