iDraw is a powerful feature-packed vector drawing and illustration application for Mac OS X.
"Lightweight vector drawing; easy to use; 9/10" - Mac.AppStorm.net
Featured in "Amazing Mac Apps", "...very powerful at a very decent price" - iCreate Magazine
★★★★★ Recently a Top 10 and #1 Graphics & Design App on the Mac App Store!
iDraw has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create intricate designs quickly and easily, and continue working on the go with iDraw for the iPad.
Create resolution-independent illustrations that can be pasted into Pages documents, included in Keynote presentations, or used together with iBooks Author.
- SVG, PDF, EPS import
- SVG, PDF, PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF export
- Shape libraries
- Styles library
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and Units (mm, cm, inches)
- Layers, Text, Images, Multi-color Gradients, RGB color picker, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Templates, Masking, PDF import and export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape creation tools
- Multiple layers
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Multi-color gradient editor
- Text styling
- Images - rotate, scale, with alpha transparency
- Snap to Grid
- Canvas Styles
- Group / Lock / Lock Aspect ratio
- Export designs as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- iCloud support for Lion and Mountain Lion.
- Retina support for the new Macbook Pro.
- New 'Share' menu on Mountain Lion
• Share designs to Twitter, Flickr, etc.
• Share designs via Email and AirDrop.
- Snapping and Alignment Guides
• Drag horizontal and vertical static alignment guides from rulers.
• Drag alignment guides back to rulers to remove.
• Snap to Point.
• 'Smart' dynamic alignment guides.
• Press Command to temporarily disable smart guides and snap to point.
- Create new document from clipboard. (File > New from Clipboard).
- Create new document from selection. (File > New from Selection).
- Resize Artwork. (Modify > Artwork Size…).
- Resize Canvas. (Modify > Canvas Size…).
Fixes and Improvements
- Now import any compatible image or vector file using standard file dialog (File > Open).
- Import SVG, PDF, EPS, and AI (ver. 11+) files directly by dragging them to the iDraw icon in the dock.
- New preference to choose between the standard color panel and in-place color popup.
- Pen Tool: press Enter to finish editing the current path.
- Brush and Pencil tools can now create filled paths.
- Improvements to SVG import: smart layer creation, CSS comment detection, marker/arrowhead support, subscript text, better font & image support.
- Improvements to PDF import: LAB colorspace and more accurate color support, rotated document support, improved font scaling.
- Exported SVGs now include line cap, line join and line miter settings.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 30, 2012
- Graphics & Design
- Indeeo, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (101)
- 6.9 MB