Mac OS Graphics & Design
CAD Tools is a tool kit which integrates the common functions of CAD. For example, view and print CAD files(free of .dxf and .dwg files within 100K), import other vector graphics, convert CAD files to other formats, such as PDF(free of .dxf and .dwg files within 100K), DWF, image, etc.
◆View and Print
1. Double-click to open the local CAD file.
2. Drag to change the position of the view.
3. Zoom the view:
Zoom in and out by clicking on the zoom button.
Roll the mouse to zoom in and out of the view.
Zoom Extents: zoom the view to the maximum extent.
Zoom Window: zoom the selected view to the window.
4. Rotate the view:
Rotate the view 90 degrees counterclockwise,
Rotate the view 180 degrees counterclockwise,
Rotate the view 90 degrees clockwise.
5. Free dynamic observation: look at objects from different perspectives.
6. Switch the background color of the view.
7. 3D View:
Face Top, Face Bottom, Face Left, Face Right, Face Front, Face Back.
Face SW, Face SE, Face NW, Face NE.
8. Import graphics files in other formats, such as .dwf, .dgn, .dae, .pdf, .svg, .wmf, .emf, etc.
9. Select print mode and parameters for different user needs.
Print the current view.
Print the selected view through Zoom Window.
Print the entire view through Zoom Extents.
Change the paper type and size, similar to AutoCAD printing.
1. Export CAD to PDF.
Convert CAD(including.dwg and.dxf, the following is the same as here.) to PDF, and the user can adjust the effect of the conversion as needed.
For example, transform the specified layout, set the page size, transform the specified area, and adjust the line weight.
2. Export CAD o Image.
Convert CAD to Image, and the user can set commonly used picture parameters.
For example, select the format of the image, such as jpeg, png and bmp, Set the background color of the image, and set the size of the image.
3. Export CAD o DWF.
Convert CAD to a specified version of the DWF.
For example, XPS, B6, A6, C5.5, B5.5, A5.5, C4, B4, A4.
4. Export CAD o SVG.
5. Import DWF to CAD.
6. Import DGN to CAD.
7. Import DAE to CAD.
Convert other format files to a specific version of CAD.
8. Version Converter.
Convert the version of the CAD file(including.dwg and.dxf).
We regularly update the product, if you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to the mailbox(email@example.com), or leave a message on our website.
If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating.
● Add feature to 2D Viewer Pro/3D Viewer Pro: Quick conversion of .dxf and .dwg files to PDF(Save as PDF).
● Supports free viewing and printing of .dxf and .dwg files within 100K and free quick conversion of .dxf and .dwg files within 100K to PDF.
● Add product store.
● Minor Fixes.
Note: Old users please do not upgrade to this version, this version is updated with built-in purchase.
● Minor Fixes.
● Fix 3D View when Face Top, Face Bottom, Face Left, Face Right, Face Front, Face Back.
● Adjust line weight for exporting CAD to PDF.