This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Graphics & Design
Convert thousands of pictures into other format at once, as easy as one, two, three!
With batchCONVERTER, all the pictures in a folder of a certain format can be batch converted and copied to another folder. Ten more formats are now supported and ready for you to use, including icons (.icns) and even PDF's!
Part of of dragonBTV's batch series, batchCONVERTER surely inherited the tradition of handling original files' security and app's efficiency.
- batch convert thousands of pictures with three simple clicks;
- special destination first procedure protect source folder's overwrite;
- toggleable beep after each file processed;
- progress indicator during processing;
- destination folder will open automatically after processing;
- supported formats: jpg, jpeg, bmp, tiff, png, psd, tga, gif, jp2, pdf, icns;
v1.05 -> v1.20
- add "tif" suffix support on input file format select
- app's dock menu modified
v1.20 -> v1.50
- fully re-coded Sandbox ARC version for macOS Sierra 10.12
- updated to macOS Sierra 10.12 and still compatible to OS10.7 and above
- interface adjusted
- all deprecated function are replaced
- all file operation are changed to Sandbox compatible
- app menu rearranged
- color of icon changed
- change color of all popup alerts into white
- alert for destination (output) folder selection modified with detailed explaining
- option "beep after each file" deleted for faster conversion
- More apps by dragonBTV is simplified by displaying in App Store directly
- only the first page of the PDF file will be converted into picture;
- only square pictures with sizes of 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 128x128, 256x256, 512x512, and 1024x1024 can be converted into .icns icon file;
v1.50 -> v1.52
- menu rearranged
- performance improvements for macOS 10.13 High Sierra