With Autodesk 123D Make you can turn your digital 3D models into amazing real world creations made from cardboard, wood, metal, and other flat materials.
Get your designs out of virtual space and make them tangible. 123D Make converts any 3D STL or OBJ file into a cut pattern based on the material you specify and the size of the physical sculpture you plan to build.
✓ Build options
• Choose from multiple construction techniques; stacked slices, interlocked slices, or folded panels. You decide what look you want for your creation.
• Interlocked slices can also be defined along a curve or radially around an axis (great for rounded shapes like bowls).
• Folded panels can be assembled in a variety of ways; tab and slot, stitching, and many more.
• Define the size of your final real-world creation - create objects of any size you are able to cut!
✓ Modify Form
• Hollow out your model to cut down on final weight, minimize material use, or to create hidden cavities in which to hide treasures.
• Thicken your model to make thin parts easier to put together, or to give your model a cartoony look.
• Use the Shrinkwrap option to close up models that have holes, or smooth out fine details.
✓ Assembly Instructions
• Build plans are automatically generated based on the final object size and material you determine. Choose from preset materials or define your own.
• Animated assembly instructions let you preview how your sculpture will fit together before you cut, and can also be used to guide you step-by-step.
• Export your 2D build plans as EPS, DXF, or PDF files that are ready for cutting with everything from scissors to a laser cutter or a bandsaw.
✓ 123D Community
• Access the 123D Gallery to download models and projects shared by users around the world.
• Share your projects with other users to get feedback and iterate with the global 123D community.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
• Add dowels of various shapes and dimensions to help stack your sliced model. Set any diameter round or choose a rectangular or cross shaped dowel, and 123D Make will automatically generate aligned holes to be cut along with your slices.
• Export STL has been added to the main menu. When you export as STL, 123D Make will save a .zip file containing a STL file for each slide plus one STL representing the entire sliced mesh. This is great for exporting to a 3D printer or to a CNC mill. CNC tool paths (G-code) can now be generated online in the new 123D CNC utility!
• UI Enhancements. Units are now more visible and easier to change. Model re-size always comes up before choosing a slicing method.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 19, 2013
- Graphics & Design
- Autodesk Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (72)
- 40.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 123D Catch
• 123D Creature
• 123D Design
• 123D Make Intro
• 123D Sculpt
• AutoCAD 360
• AutoCAD LT
• AutoCAD LT 2013
• AutoCAD WS
• Autodesk Digital STEAM Measurement
• Autodesk 360 Mobile
• Autodesk Digital STEAM Applied Mechanics
• Autodesk Digital STEAM Visual Design
• Autodesk ForceEffect
• Autodesk ForceEffect Motion
• Autodesk FormIt
• Autodesk Inventor Fusion
• Autodesk® BIM 360 Glue
• Autodesk® Imagine, Design, Create
• Autodesk® InfraWorks
• Autodesk® Starforce Battlement
• Constructware Field
• Fluid FX
• Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer
• Motion FX
• Pixlr Express PLUS
• Pixlr-o-matic PLUS
• SketchBook Copic Edition
• SketchBook Express
• SketchBook Express for iPad
• SketchBook Ink
• SketchBook Mobile
• SketchBook MobileX
• SketchBook Pro 6
• SketchBook Pro for iPad
• Socialcam 5.3
• Time FX
• TinkerBox HD