This app was removed from the App Store.
Real Racing 2
Mac OS Games
The most critically-acclaimed iOS racing game comes to the Mac App Store! Featuring visually-stunning graphics and state-of-the-art handling, experience the excitement, competition and glory of authentic championship racing with Real Racing 2.
BURN RUBBER ON YOUR MAC!
Take control of the wheel with your iPhone or iPad – or use your Mac to steer your way to first place!
• Test your racing prowess on a 16 car grid against highly skilled AI drivers.
• Select from 30 officially licensed cars including the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), 2012 McLaren MP4-12C, and more!
• Work your way from rookie to pro in a robust Career Mode, offering 10 hours of racing enjoyment. Jump into a Quick Race for instant fun – or battle against the clock in Time Trial Mode.
• Race in 15 beautiful locations, with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways and city circuits – including twilight and night races.
• Touch or tilt to steer with your iPhone, iPad – or Mac controls. This innovative control system lets you customize options to fit your personal driving style.
• Experience the intensity of head-to-head racing with 5 unique camera angles and breath-taking graphics powered by Firemint’s exclusive high performance Mint3D™ engine.
• Accelerate your progress by purchasing currency to upgrade your ride. You can even buy brand new cars.
Ready to race? Buckle in, start your engine and speed away with REAL RACING 2!
NOTE ON SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Before downloading, make sure you have what it takes to play Real Racing 2:
• Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
• CPU Speed: 2.0 GHz | Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB of free space available
• 2 GB of RAM
• Nvidia or ATI video card with 128 MB of memory (note that Intel GMA series graphics cards are not supported)
What's New in Version 1.1.2
* Fixed issue with remote input control not working via iOS6 devices
* Fixed issue with remote input control not working for Retina Macbook
We appreciate the continued help of players to identify and detail bugs. The Firemonkeys are dedicated to updating our games regularly to make sure they deliver the very best gaming experience.
If you have any issues to report or suggestions to make, please visit our support site at: https://getsatisfaction.com/firemonkeys/