Life Is Strange™
Mac OS Games
What if you could rewind time?
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
This is Episode 1 of Life Is Strange. Subsequent episodes can be purchased in-app.
Important information regarding Life Is Strange:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 15.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 320M.
• The following graphics cards require 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Life Is Strange mini-site at feralinteractive.com/lifeisstrange
Life Is Strange © 2015, 2016 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by DONTNOD Entertainment SARL. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. LIFE IS STRANGE is a registered trademark or trademark of Square Enix Ltd. DONTNOD is a trademark of DON’T NOD Entertainment SARL. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
• Fixes an issue where the user would occasionally lose mouse control after switching to windowed mode
• Fixes an issue where the game would occasionally crash on launch when not connected to the internet
• Directors' Commentary videos now pause when the user switches windows using Cmd + Tab
• Fixes a number of minor issues