Jumping Line is an minimalistic jump´n run that is controlled only by mouse movement. The whole idea about it was to remove everything that is not necessary and totally focus on the gameplay.
* Easy to understand, hard to master.
* One 3400 blocks long level.
* More than 600 levels created by users.
-The game does very well at introducing a concept, pushing it at you with new difficulty levels two or three times and then moving to something new.- Higher Plain Music
-9.3/10 Desura.com (user rating)-
-new server system for userlevels.
-rating system to filter out bad userlevels.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 10, 2013
- Capricorn Games
- 28.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (60)