Grok the Monkey
Grok is in serious trouble. You were watching the magic show when he killed his partner, Rollo the Magnificent, on stage. You may not have had a front row seat, but it was tough to miss the chimp throwing down a sandbag from the rigging, striking the magician and snapping his neck.
An accident? Or did someone manipulate the situation and make a chump of the chimp?
It’s up to you to unravel the web of deceit and lies that make up The Parker Carnival and Sideshow Extravaganza. Who better to help Grok prove his innocence than a police detective who witnessed the whole thing?
As the investigating officer, you will:
• Explore the story and game in any order you like
• Question carnies and carny workers
• Search their living spaces and performance areas for clues and evidence
• Create a list of suspects
• Review lab reports on the suspects and evidence
• Explore detailed background information on the carnival, its employees, and its owners
• Make your case by selecting a suspect along with the supporting evidence
Featuring a fourteen chapter novel, written by Rollo’s assistant, Angel Rossini, that explores the backgrounds of the carnies. It delves into the depths of despair, the delight and the discovery of carny life, and what made them choose it.
For readers, this interactive murder mystery will bring many hours of pleasure, amusement, and thought.
Like all Flexible Tales™, game play consists of reading, exploring, thinking and clicking, and is designed to create a unique reading and discovery experience.
Requirements: Read. Think. Click.
10.6 NO LONGER SUPPORTED - 10.7 Minimum required.
Fixed screen display issues that prevented viewing properly on smaller screens.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 07, 2012
- Michael Berlyn
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (3)
- 92.6 MB