Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition
Mac OS Games
Chosen as Game of the Year in the "Mac App Store Best of 2012" selection.
At the edge of humanity, there’s nothing to stop you falling.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
When former SWAT commander Adam Jensen is forced to undergo cybernetic augmentation, he discovers that the boundary between man and machine is a point of no return. Uncover the truth behind a global conspiracy in a first-person role-playing game where you must combine combat, stealth, hacking and social interaction to determine the course of human evolution.
In a world where amoral corporations market biomechanical modifications and those who protest against them are silenced, only those who adapt survive. Discover the true potential of your augmentations and manipulate Adam’s body into your perfect machine.
• Discover what led to the events of the groundbreaking Deus Ex in this visionary prequel, set 25 years before the original game.
• Experience truly open-ended gameplay in a world where your every choice has a lasting consequence.
• Unlock and upgrade augmentations to Adam’s limbs, eyes, brain, skin and lungs as you develop his body to suit your playing style.
• Wield the power of robotic limbs to perform brutal takedowns on your foes.
• Become invisible, move silently and see through walls as you use stealth upgrades to sneak past deadly troops and penetrate forbidden zones.
• Hack into security systems to read e-mails, disable surveillance cameras and unlock doors to hidden areas.
• Make friends and influence people! Become a master of persuasion and convince intriguing characters to give you information and behave as you want them to.
• Immerse yourself in strikingly inventive futuristic visions of Detroit and Shanghai, where cyberpunk sensibility meets Renaissance aesthetic. Explore every corner of these cities to uncover hundreds of secrets.
• Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition contains The Missing Link DLC and the Explosive Mission and Tactical Enhancement expansion packs.
• The game also contains a 44-minute "making-of" documentary, a 40-page book of design and concept art, motion comic, a soundtrack composed by Michael McCann and three trailers.
Important information regarding Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0 GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 17GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 320M, Intel HD3000, Intel HD4000 and Intel GMA series.
• You can find out more about the game on the Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/deusexhr
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION © 2010-2014 Square Enix Ltd. DEUS EX, the DEUS EX logo, EIDOS, the EIDOS logo and the EIDOS MONTREAL logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Mac, the Mac logo, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries, used with permission. Published by Feral Interactive Ltd. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes an audio track issue that was affecting the final video of the game.
• Fixes an issue that was affecting the right-click function on trackpads.
• Improves support for third-party mice, keyboards and graphics tablets.