The popular newspaper puzzle on your desktop. Also known as cryptograms, CryptoQuotes have each letter replaced with some other letter. Work thru puzzles at your own pace, with useful tools to help you if you get stuck. CryptoQuote shows conflicts such as using the same solution letter more than once.
* 2363 carefully selected quotes
* Simple, clean interface
* Helpful tools: Get a hint, word search and letter frequency
* Infinite undo and redo
* Enter a puzzle from the newspaper, or create your own
* Print puzzles to take them with you or share
* Use placeholder characters (?, #, etc.)
* Customize colors for guesses, hints, warnings, and placeholders
* Share your favorite quotes via Facebook or Twitter
Great if you like: Sudoku, Crossword puzzles, word search, cipher, encryption, code solving, or decoding.
* Fullscreen support on Lion. Largest puzzle text and no distractions.
* Sandboxing support to run safely and securely
* Updated to reflect Apps from Outer Space, LLC
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 17, 2012
- John Haney Software
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.9 MB