Mac OS Games
Welcome to Rapture. A city where opportunity awaits those brave enough to grasp it. A city where the artist need not fear the censor. Where the scientist is not bound by petty morality. Where the great are not held back by the weak.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Set in an alternate 1960, BioShock places you in the middle of an underwater utopia gone badly wrong. With a provocative and intelligent storyline, this is a game that is alternately beautiful, thrilling, funny, frightening and always involving. An experience that makes you think while you play.
• Award-winning – BioShock has won numerous game of the year awards and features in Metacritic’s top 10 highest rated games of all time.
• Genre blender – Combines a clever mix of genres: First-person shooter with elements of role-playing and stealth.
• Superb visual style – An art deco world with advanced visual effects combine to create a creepy, immersive environment in which players can lose themselves.
• Sophisticated concept and story line – BioShock incorporates ideas about science and politics, raising profound questions about human nature, the role of government in society, and the morality of harming individuals for the greater good.
• Replayability – No two gamers will play BioShock the same way. Players are encouraged to explore all the nooks and crannies of Rapture.
• Exquisite sound design – Outstanding voice acting helps drive the narrative. Music from the 1940s and 1950s echoes through Rapture’s abandoned hallways.
Important information regarding BioShock:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• BioShock does not support Intel GMA series graphics cards.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1.5GB RAM / 8GB Free Space / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA).
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Full system requirements are available on the BioShock mini-site at feralinteractive.com/bioshock.
© 2002-2009 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by 2K Boston and 2K Australia. BioShock, 2K Games, the 2K logo, 2K Boston, the 2K Boston logo, 2K Australia, the 2K Australia logo and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the USA and/or foreign countries. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2009, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Havok.com™ Middle-ware Physics System ©1999-2009 Telekinesys Research, Ltd. All rights reserved. See www.havok.com for more details. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
• Improves stability.
• Adds support for additional game controllers.
• Fixes a number of minor issues.