Batman Arkham Asylum
Welcome to the Madhouse!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Descend into the core of the criminally insane as the Joker seizes control of Arkham Asylum and launches his most diabolical plot ever. The inmates of Arkham have been set free - and it’s up to Batman to bring order to the chaos and take back the asylum.
Using his combat skills, stealth and gadgets, it’s up to Batman to thwart Joker’s fiendish plans before it’s too late. Batman: Arkham Asylum lets you explore the depths of Arkham Island as you experience the darkest journey of Batman’s life.
• Square off against some of Gotham’s most notorious lunatics, including Harley Quinn, Killer Croc and Poison Ivy.
• Deploy an arsenal of upgradable gadgets, from a remote-control Batarang to a grappling gun and explosive gel.
• Use Detective Mode to identify important objects and reveal enemies’ weak spots.
• Deliver brutal combos with the innovative FreeFlow™ combat system.
• Move in the shadows and strike fear amongst your enemies.
• Solve the Riddler’s devilishly difficult puzzles to unlock challenge levels and trophies.
• Face Batman’s darkest fears in hallucinogenic nightmares induced by the Scarecrow’s toxic gas.
• Explore Arkham Island and discover its gruesome secrets through hidden items and character biographies.
• Winner of numerous awards including BAFTA Game of the Year and Outstanding Achievement in Game Design awards from the Academy of Arts & Sciences.
• Written by Paul Dini and featuring the voice talents of Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy.
• Conquer six additional challenge maps and even play as the Joker! Batman: Arkham Asylum on the Mac contains all the DLC and expansion packs.
Important information regarding Batman: Arkham Asylum:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can find out more about the game on the Batman: Arkham Asylum mini-site at feralinteractive.com/bmaa
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0 GHz, RAM: 2GB, Graphics: 128MB, Free Space: 10GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• The following cards require you to have 4GB of System RAM: NVIDIA 320M, Intel HD 3000.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Fixes an occasional crash on launch related to USB devices.
• Improves support for non-QWERTY keyboards.
• Fixes compatibility with the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 09, 2014
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 8786.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (258)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (325)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Batman Arkham City GOTY
• Battlestations: Midway
• Battlestations: Pacific
• BioShock 2
• Borderlands Game Of The Year
• Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
• Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
• Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
• Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition
• Empire: Total War - Gold Edition
• F1 2012™
• F1™ 2013: Classic Edition
• Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition
• LEGO Batman
• LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
• LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
• LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
• LEGO Indiana Jones 2
• LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
• LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
• LEGO Star Wars Saga
• LEGO The Lord of the Rings
• Mafia II Director's Cut
• Mini Ninjas
• Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition
• Puzzler World
• Rayman® Origins
• Rome: Total War - Gold Edition
• SEGA Superstars Tennis
• Sid Meier's Pirates!
• Sid Meier's Railroads!
• Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
• The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
• The Movies: Superstar Edition
• Tomb Raider
• Tomb Raider: Underworld
• Total War: SHOGUN 2 Collection
• Tropico 3: Gold Edition
• Tropico 4: Gold Edition
• XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Edition