Balloony Word Pro
Mac OS Games
✭ Free For A Limited Time.
✭ Play Balloony Word for iPhone on the Go!
✭ Everybody likes to play Hangman but you may feel a little uncomfortable with the idea of 'hanging' a man to guess a few words. Then Balloony Word is for you!
✭ Balloony Word is a family-friendly educational game that helps kids practice and broaden their vocabulary skills.
Kids will discover Dolch sight words, animal and fruit names, grade appropriate common words, elementary science terms and much more, while having fun popping a few balloons along the way!
✭✭ What Our Users Are Saying
"This is a cute game that will keep your spelling skills sharp" - CrystalsMom
"I had fun playing it along with kids" - mecinply
Download the only word guessing game that is radically new and fun!
The Game is suited for adults of all ages and kids with keen interests in spelling. We are adding more word lists in future updates, FREE.
When you need a little bit of challenge or variety in words, change the word dictionary. This version includes:
• 2,000 Most Common Words in English
• 1,000 Hard to Spell Words
• 250 Kinds of Fruits and Vegetables
• 50 U.S. States and Capitals
HOW TO PLAY
Play this game by simply clicking on the twenty (26) balloons/letters.
• Pickup and Play - you will launch straight into the play mode without any game menu to get in the way.
• Themes - two themes featuring the lovely Kendra and Gordon.
• Original Music - created specifically for the game.
• Settings - of course you can change the kind of words that will be presented to you to guess.
• Secret Feature - well this is a 'secret' but we will give you a hint. It's a life saver when you are stuck! But be careful because it will pop your balloons too.
For feedback and support, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like the game, please consider giving us a 5 star rating in iTunes.
- Bug fixes.
- Removed redundant logging.
Previous Updates include:
- Added Baseball Words.
- Added Basket Words.
- Added Dolch Sight Words
- Added Elementary Science Words.
- Added Animal Words