SimpliBudget is the top low-cost finance app on the App Store! We think that's because SimpliBudget has all you need to get the complete picture on your financial status. Using three ways to track your cash flow (Income, Spending, and Savings), four screens, and numerous interactive charts, SimpliBudget gives you the power to track and plan your complete personal finances. SimpliBudget is available for the Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Using iCloud, SimpliBudget is designed so that you can sync your budget on all your devices.
Why keep a budget?
Budgeting is all about planning and tracking your finances. While some apps will help you with tracking your finances, we find that tracking without planning is of much less value! Being on top of your finances means planning ahead. You can figure out where your money is going, what you can afford, where you can make savings, and get great piece of mind! Our customers range from budget newbies to finance executives, yet we consistently hear that SimpliBudget immediately becomes an invaluable tool for tracking an individuals personal finances!
* Features to let you track your spending, income, and savings
* Customizable budget categories
* Interactive bar and pie charts
* iCloud support to sync SimpliBudget across your devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad)
* Automated Tasks: Schedule recurring transactions
* Import bank statements in .qfx, .ofx, or .qif format
* Export SimpliBudget data in .csv format
* Password protection
* A notes page to keep your financial notes in SimpliBudget
* Regular free updates based on feedback
Visit http://simplibudget.com/ for more information including demo movies!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us directly at email@example.com. We can't respond to messages on the App Store but are here to help you with any issues you encounter.
Added a fix for a bug with currency format localization
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 21, 2013
- Technica Graphica Incorporated
- 8.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (116)